Day/live trading internet speed?

even 256 kbps or 5 KB/s line is ok if u watch few quotes and just place orders.

But it;s always good to have atleast 1 Mbps or 2 Mbps line that are available easily this days

good to have 2 broker 2 banks 2 isp .. u never know which one will fail on u lol

vishnu_1990v

For intraday traders which internet service provider is good.
I am not getting proper service from YOU broadband.
YOU broadband cable cuts or power cuts and sometime server down is the reply I get from their office, when I call them to resolve the connectivity issue.
Users pls reply.
vishnu_1990v

For intraday traders which internet service provider is good.
I am not getting proper service from YOU broadband.
YOU broadband cable cuts or power cuts and sometime server down is the reply I get from their office, when I call them to resolve the connectivity issue.
Users pls reply.
vishnu_1990v
Which city ?

I was one of the earliest customers of You broadband, when it was Iqara (my customer no. is in 4 digits) since 27 Feb 2002. But I stopped it about a year ago and have shifted to a dongle - Reliance netconnect 3 - which gives much better connection for day trading.

vishnu_1990v

timepass,
Apart from reliance any other connectivity.
Alternatively I am using airtel but cost wise little expensive compared to you broadband.
You broadband for 6 months scheme 400gb downloading with 12 mpbs speed. rs.3500/-
Airtel 10gb per month rs.1000/- .
speed wise good nearly 18 to 29 mpbs.
vishnu_1990v

timepass,
Apart from reliance any other connectivity.
Alternatively I am using airtel but cost wise little expensive compared to you broadband.
You broadband for 6 months scheme 400gb downloading with 12 mpbs speed. rs.3500/-
Airtel 10gb per month rs.1000/- .
speed wise good nearly 18 to 29 mpbs.
vishnu_1990v
Haven't tried the others.

timepass,
what is the minimum speed required from isp for trading terminal and data.
vishnu_1990v
I don't know exactly, but that 1mbps of you broadband was a bit slow for running 2 softwares (ztrader and TT)