Date when rallis bonus shares will be credited

does anyone have any idea when i can expect bonus shares of rallis to be creditted to my Demat account?
The date of the bonus was set at the 9th. So today being T+ 2, it should arrive today no?

Thanks

magnet

does anyone have any idea when i can expect bonus shares of rallis to be creditted to my Demat account?
The date of the bonus was set at the 9th. So today being T+ 2, it should arrive today no?

Thanks
Theoretically it must on 9th itself but to reflect in your account it may take 7 to 15 days max...but date of receiving will be 9th itself

Theoretically it must on 9th itself but to reflect in your account it may take 7 to 15 days max...but date of receiving will be 9th itself
Thanks,
Which means that i wont be able to trade in it for 15 days? and to think i wanted to book profits on a nice trade.:annoyed:

magnet

Thanks,
Which means that i wont be able to trade in it for 15 days? and to think i wanted to book profits on a nice trade.:annoyed:
Well it depends actually just like alphabetical order ...Shares are added as the names are passed on in all it does take that much time....U personally need to keep tab on your portfolio to check

Ya u cant trade on it...but say suppose u hold 15 shares and today is record date...Which means now ull get bonus(say 1 share extra) and on monday u sell all your present holding 15 shares.....Than within few days the bonus will get credited to your account even though u dont hold any shares now....
So its like playing with bonus is playing with existing...But ya ull have to wait at-least 15 days if want to deal with both of them together

Well it depends actually just like alphabetical order ...Shares are added as the names are passed on in all it does take that much time....U personally need to keep tab on your portfolio to check

Ya u cant trade on it...but say suppose u hold 15 shares and today is record date...Which means now ull get bonus(say 1 share extra) and on monday u sell all your present holding 15 shares.....Than within few days the bonus will get credited to your account even though u dont hold any shares now....
So its like playing with bonus is playing with existing...But ya ull have to wait at-least 15 days if want to deal with both of them together
I am happy my name comes in the first half of the alphabet :clap: