Datafeed Vendor Comparison

fxgood

Any other viewpoint apart from fxgood's for the data discrepancies?
If we email the info vending arm of NSE -dotex can't they help us to answer about this discrepancies found and explain to public why their data feed to own product TAME is so faulty?

Currently i am using Neotrade Analytics data. I did a comparison of Neotrade Analytics data with Esignal through xls posted in this forum.

Reliance Capital 14-JULY-2014 Neotrade Vs Esignal

Except for 3 mismatches, All values matching with Esignal. Being a authorized data vendor,Really happy with their Data feeds, Excellent Support and obvious pricing, with pricing around 900rs p.m for yearly segment. Really happy to see only 3/300 values mismatch out over entire day(5mins candles - OHLC total 300values)-- almost 99% accuracy. Any inputs if any other vendor giving 99% accuracy at this price, can we compare with other authorized vendors and do a comparison?

Adding snapshot of point of difference b/w Neotrade and Esignal.

Attachments

bpr

Currently i am using Neotrade Analytics data. I did a comparison of Neotrade Analytics data with Esignal through xls posted in this forum.

Reliance Capital 14-JULY-2014 Neotrade Vs Esignal

Except for 3 mismatches, All values matching with Esignal. Being a authorized data vendor,Really happy with their Data feeds, Excellent Support and obvious pricing, with pricing around 900rs p.m for yearly segment. Really happy to see only 3/300 values mismatch out over entire day(5mins candles - OHLC total 300values)-- almost 99% accuracy. Any inputs if any other vendor giving 99% accuracy at this price, can we compare with other authorized vendors and do a comparison?

Adding snapshot of point of difference b/w Neotrade and Esignal.
so you are assuming esignal is 100% correct data ??

I am not that active in forum's. When i saw the xls, wanted to check if i am using a proper data and did a comparison. Could not stop myself from posting the comparison.

After seeing the comparison, i am really satisfied with my decision to be with Neotrade.:clap::clapping::thumb: