Datafeed Vendor Comparison

1563946472460.png

Taken trial from Accelpix and finally setup done yesterday. Thing is, I've to run everything in administrator mode(giving them all privilege to do :pompus:). Day 1 (today) i got this beautiful popups and my Tick db is continue to crash... It hangs almost all the time... Horrible user interface - It's shows that they are technically weak... Technology has evolved lot... but these guys not... these are looking like kids project... one reason is below... :D

CAUTION: If you type your CRN wrong... BANG... need to reinstall everything to make it work... o_O:arghh:

Waiting... waiting... program to respond... finally closed... started again...

1563947976625.png

There is data gap that is not getting filled up...

1563948055455.png

They need to improve lot... lot... and looking forward...

Hope this will useful to others.

bpr

So... You meant to say NO LIMIT on symbols?
If that is the case, they have to have one plan(no symbol limit) and price it HIGHER. :eek:
price it higher ...without any justification ?? right ...that is what u get from reading my entire post
Looks like u r with Truedata ....go get a sponser badge stop hiding in the shadows...

bpr

View attachment 36491

Taken trial from Accelpix and finally setup done yesterday. Thing is, I've to run everything in administrator mode(giving them all privilege to do :pompus:). Day 1 (today) i got this beautiful popups and my Tick db is continue to crash... It hangs almost all the time... Horrible user interface - It's shows that they are technically weak... Technology has evolved lot... but these guys not... these are looking like kids project... one reason is below... :D

CAUTION: If you type your CRN wrong... BANG... need to reinstall everything to make it work... o_O:arghh:

Waiting... waiting... program to respond... finally closed... started again...

View attachment 36492

There is data gap that is not getting filled up...

View attachment 36493

They need to improve lot... lot... and looking forward...

Hope this will useful to others.
So truly Truedata is loosing sleep over Accelpix ..so that they take Trial to expose their problems ...with fake id...Nice ... We need more of these fight...
if they only take their own trial and realize their own issues ...issues which I have submitted years ago and still not resolved...

price it higher ...without any justification ?? right ...that is what u get from reading my entire post
Looks like u r with Truedata ....go get a sponser badge stop hiding in the shadows...
I'm no way related to any of those and trying to understand your blah n blah... This is my understanding that they price it higher with no limits on symbols... Can you propose a solution for the problem you stated on symbols limit? So it'll help us to understand the under cover info.

So truly Truedata is loosing sleep over Accelpix ..so that they take Trial to expose their problems ...with fake id...Nice ... We need more of these fight...
if they only take their own trial and realize their own issues ...issues which I have submitted years ago and still not resolved...
Again I appreciate your overwhelming response...
Same way I'm submitting the issues i faced. I doubt that you are representing Accelpix... That's why you are not ready to accept the issues that I've posted.
Great!
Let me see some other data vendor and provide the feedback... expecting similar or more detailed response from you... to stay active...

Thanks again...

@bpr

For the record @niftyintrader is in no way associated with us. I am here if you wish to say anything.

If you have read my earlier posts on the topic, you would not say such things. We donot wish to hide from anyone nor do we need to take a fake trial. The day I take a trial I will tell you, as of now I feel no need.

Of course we have issues. The day I agree that there is no issue with us, we are a dead team. But, we are progressively and surely trying to solve each issue one at a time and it's not simple at these price points.

I would sincerely appreciate if you would not mislead people, on your own thread, by mentioning that we are creating fake ids and losing our sleep over nothing.

It would be more productive to talk about improvements which you might be hoping for. But do be practical. We need to survive first to continue providing you this service and we are not esignal - 18k per month for almost silimlar service.

Peace!

With motivation from this thread, my search has ended with new data provider ticAnalytics

परिवर्तन जीवन में एकमात्र स्थिर है

Wait... Wait... My friends.. don't jump in say

"Looks like u r with TicAnalytics... go get a sponsor badge stop hiding in the shadows... " blah... blah...

Below is my view :

They support AmiBroker and NinjaTrader...
Website claims to be an authorized vendor (no name in nse site), but they are listed in NinjaTrader ecosystem along with GDFL and TD, NinjaTrader has listed them as their preferred data provider (only 3 vendors from India)

1563990324091.png

I love changes... I took instant trial without any activation support... All of them are automated... Register, Download, Install -> Done... it's like kind of DIY
Yes... they looks different from our traditional data vendor in a way that their plugin interface works...
First, there is no UI, yes they got-rid of the additional window that annoying me most of the time when I start the TA. (I did only the basic stuff like new DB creation, etc... in my Amibroker)

Start-up time is almost immediate and data loading is instant, I can close and start at anytime - This looks entirely new to me.
I tried to crash them but could not succeeded. :(... Someone try and let me know..

Their package and price also looks competitive, don't know how long they survive...

Let me check tomorrow during live market and post further...