Datafeed Vendor Comparison

I m using Multicharts software with esignal data, can anyone tell me who is the data provider in India which support the Multicharts Software along with inbuilt Market Profile ?

Who is the authorized data provider for Multicharts ?

I m using Multicharts software with esignal data, can anyone tell me who is the data provider in India which support the Multicharts Software along with inbuilt Market Profile ?

Who is the authorized data provider for Multicharts ?
You are using Esignal NSE Stocks Data or FnO data ?

TrueData and GFDL both supports Multicharts platform as a datafeed. I have used them both with Multicharts and they both work fine overall.

Regards

You are using Esignal NSE Stocks Data or FnO data ?

TrueData and GFDL both supports Multicharts platform as a datafeed. I have used them both with Multicharts and they both work fine overall.

Regards
I m already using GFDL and also checked with TD previously but no one has supported Market Profile Chart in Multicharts App, They said it works with Esignal only.

CougarTrader

New Data Vendor to give competition to GFDL and TrueData etc.

They say they are NSE Authorized Data Feed -
https://www.accelpix.com/

They are going to launch within 23 days, as mentioned on their website.

Thanks and Regards
Have to check my high expectations.... See these links:
1. AccelPix Solutions Pvt. Ltd.;
2. Kiran Kumar Soni - Marketing Manager, TrueData Financial Information Pvt Ltd, Gandhinagar;
3. Akshay Prajapati - is a common name for someone who has ever taken TrueData subscription and sought their support.

Now, I understand why TrueData's performance has been suffering. Pocket mein rocket hain, bhayo !!!

2. Kiran Kumar Soni - Marketing Manager, TrueData Financial Information Pvt Ltd, Gandhinagar;
3. Akshay Prajapati - is a common name for someone who has ever taken TrueData subscription and sought their support.

Now, I understand why TrueData's performance has been suffering. Pocket mein rocket hain, bhayo !!!
I have checked with TrueData and they told me there is No Kiran and Akshay working here. They are left last year.

Let's hope Accelpix provide the best quality service than existing data vendor. :cool:

Would like to apprise you that both the names mentioned above are of employees of TrueData who have stolen from TrueData and have recently left the company.

They are now trying to capture the same vendors, suppliers and clients. So don't expect much for anything new from them as they are trying their best to copy each and every thing of TrueData and trying whatever little possible to improve upon it to the best of their ability as you will see in due course.

We are not against competition but do it with your own ideas and efforts.

Not all but most of our vendors and suppliers are on our side and supporting us which we appreciate. Clients are free to do what they feel is good for them but request you to not encourage such activity, if possible.

Meanwhile we have initiated legal proceedings against them starting with the cyber crime cell. These things take time and should hopefully take shape in due course.

CougarTrader

Would like to apprise you that both the names mentioned above are of employees of TrueData who have stolen from TrueData and have recently left the company.

They are now trying to capture the same vendors, suppliers and clients. So don't expect much for anything new from them as they are trying their best to copy each and every thing of TrueData and trying whatever little possible to improve upon it to the best of their ability as you will see in due course.

We are not against competition but do it with your own ideas and efforts.

Not all but most of our vendors and suppliers are on our side and supporting us which we appreciate. Clients are free to do what they feel is good for them but request you to not encourage such activity, if possible.

Meanwhile we have initiated legal proceedings against them starting with the cyber crime cell. These things take time and should hopefully take shape in due course.
Hi @TrueData1,

If we tally the list of real Authorised Data Vendors to the list of Online Data providers, it is self-explanatory in itself, to portray what is going on!

Sadly, this is nothing new! In fact, our Indian markets are filled with copy-cats only - be it Brokers, Data Vendors, Platform developers, etc... This has happened in the past as well. After these many years, I firmly believe, that's how its all structured - the hierarchy of things, the outsourced vendors, the protocols, the process of doing business, etc.. apparently all are identical. You just get the same dish in different plates! Long back, people have realized that keeping masses engaged is a far better pay-off than actually serving them. :)

For example, take the Telecom industry, I mean literally the predecessor companies used to loot end-users. Not so long back (3 years only) I used to pay about Rs.1000/- for 1GB 3G data valid for 28 days. Today I am paying Rs.399 for 126 GB (1.5 GB/day) 4G data valid for 84 days. So, more an industry sucks its end-users, the probability of a disruption becomes imminent. It's a known fact! Another example, that comes to mind, is Ola/Uber taking away the navigational savvy of what the taxi drivers used to hold.

Don't get me wrong, I am neither encouraging nor discouraging anyone. The only concern is that if an end-user is paying for a service, that individual has the rights to be served well. But our markets, even in 2019, still lack that sort of coherent basic infrastructure, forget service! Compared to Western markets, our market is still not free - limited to prop desks and the Authorities only. This needs to change!

However, it is very disappointing to note that people just keep launching different products in the name of "User Experience" without doing ample amount of testing and use their own client's time, money and resource to realize faults in their own products - then keeping doing "jugaad" as per feedback received - the word "improvisation" does not exist in our dictionary. They built a fancy website, give big talks, and in the hindsight do the same exact thing what others have been doing. For the brokering industry, take Zerodha, RKSV for example! Zerodha is a master of "guerrilla" marketing! I am not pin-pointing anything towards the Datafeed industry, because that would hurt your ego.

Hope everyone realizes the direction in which the wind is blowing! You will not hear again from me on Accelpix. I have understood, what I had to! Thanks for your further clarification....

Best Regards

Last edited: