Datafeed Vendor Comparison

kaly422000

i tried to test truedata . downloaded demo and has been given id and password and host ip but putting credential ,msg showing "ur dataservice has been expired". i am confident that the id and pass and host ip ,i put exactly as given. customer care can not help in this matter. say the fault is from my system but can not detect it . nut it sud be server issue or wrong id and pass genaration. i have tested in 2 system but same result

CougarTrader

i tried to test truedata . downloaded demo and has been given id and password and host ip but putting credential ,msg showing "ur dataservice has been expired". i am confident that the id and pass and host ip ,i put exactly as given. customer care can not help in this matter. say the fault is from my system but can not detect it . nut it sud be server issue or wrong id and pass genaration. i have tested in 2 system but same result
Slightly expensive than TrueData but considering their recent frequent downtime I will suggest you to try GFDL - that's the best we can have. Call GFDL first and then set up your trial for 3 days...

Please recheck your login details. There should be no space before or after login id.

Please contact Live chat support, drop a mail or raise a ticket if still an issue.

All the best.

TradeOptions

Slightly expensive than TrueData but considering their recent frequent downtime I will suggest you to try GFDL - that's the best we can have. Call GFDL first and then set up your trial for 3 days...
Please recheck your login details. There should be no space before or after login id.
Please contact Live chat support, drop a mail or raise a ticket if still an issue.
All the best.
Hello @TrueData1. Welcome to the forum. Nice to see you here.

As mentioned by @CougarTrader above, many traders have lost faith in your data quality because of the repeated disruptions that you have had in most recent past few months. Can you please shed some light on what kind of modifications etc. you guys have done to make sure that this this does not repeat so frequently ? What are your plans in this regards ?

You guys have cheaper rates compared to GFDL, but considering the fact that the traders could loose a great deal of money because of data disruptions, many guys are considering to switch over from you to GFDL, as they hardly have such disruptions. If you are familiar with some past incidents when GFDL has also faced similar issues, then please throw some light, as most of us think this is happening with you only and not with GFDL.

We have tried to do some comparison between your data and the data from GFDL here in this thread, you can check out past 2-3 pages for that. If you have something to say, regarding such data comparison, then please post here itself. We think GFDL is sending more trade ticks in their live feed as well as the evening tick data email service, which you have also started recently.

Looking forward to more participation from your side on the forum, going forward.

Thanks and regards

kaly422000

some online broker like upstox has started giving amibroker real time but may be in initial stage of development. they use plug in system. they are authorise data vender and cost is rs 500/m for account holder. symbol mapping is not good i think as i read their article

bpr

oh!!,ok ji..
why not use amibroker while ami support IB..?
What do you mean by ami support ib ??Ami is a charting software only ...and no native trading capability or dom is present ..
The IB support trading through their plugin ...which is bare bones at best and also it did not work for me and even if it works I won't consider it as it is far from reliable.