Datafeed Vendor Comparison

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
I tried 1st time downloading NT8 from ninja site after giving email NinjaTrader 8.0.4.0 downloaded successfully. Size only 40.1mb.
But in GDFL site in pricing list NimbleNT is not there...
Is that NinjaTrader support MCX too? :D

bpr

I tried 1st time downloading NT8 from ninja site after giving email NinjaTrader 8.0.4.0 downloaded successfully. Size only 40.1mb.
But in GDFL site in pricing list NimbleNT is not there...
Is that NinjaTrader support MCX too? :D
they are giving free trail till march 31st as new product .. I think they will charge from April ist and so they will release pricing then I guess

bpr

all these vendor maintaining all different resolution data for different duration

they should maintain only 3 resolution
1sec( which they are calling tick data)
1 minute (all other resolution should be build using 1 minute data)
and then 1 day from bhavcopy

this is from truedata website

no need of maintaining 5 min /15 min/ 1 hr..instead give 1 minute for 5 months... Notice how 1 minute is only 1.5 months but 15 min for 3 months 1 Hr is 5 months this is crappy how much data bandwidth they are saving ...when will Indian trader get proper datafeed.??

I think most datafeed vendor uses these same idea..
if you are not getting 1 minute data that means you are not getting datafeed.
In this above example you are getting IEOD data for 1.5 months only rest illusion...

rkripal

Hi

Has anyone used VALVNET for data service?
I am looking forward to subscribe. So pls share your views. That would be
really helpful.

Thanks

Hi

Has anyone used VALVNET for data service?
I am looking forward to subscribe. So pls share your views. That would be
really helpful.

Thanks

I have subscribed for VALVNET three months back.....they are not providing realtime quotes and time&sells in Amibroker. That's why subscribed TrueData again...

It's 1 application connect to multiple software it's really great for intraday traders. Now I can track my portfolio in Realtime Excel also.

bpr

ok after spending 4 hours(across 2 days ) with GDFL support finnaly the nimblent demo worked on my machine.

they are providing 2 days tick data and 30 days 1 minute
pricing will be similar to existing plans.

But here is a thing they are advertising they are partner with NT which I doubt.

If they are really partner then we don't have to install a plugin that should be already part of the application.

Also the plugin design is crappy but oh well...

i think truedata is better at least giving a chance for 20 days tick data but at extra price.

truth be told we still don't have a proper datafeed provider in india.

A ideal datafeed provider should provide 1 year in 1 minute data and 1 months tick data at no extra charge

Looking into your posts I think you are somehow connected to valvnet , if it is so I request you to look into below problem & try to solve the problem by taking up with the management :-

The problem with valvnet is that there are not providing BankNIFTY options data & many small people are trading only BankNIFTY . I think they should provide this option for more popularity & also the backfill for futures is only 10 days . I think they should at least increase it to 60 days.

Do not feel any thing , it's just my request .

Thanks

Anyone please mention the data feed which provides BankNIFTY options data , backfill for 60 days & the price around 500 pm.

I think if anyone provide such data it will automatically include NF,BNF also

If any one know such data provider please reply

Thanks