Datafeed Vendor Comparison

SevenD

i don know about others, but while opening data table for mcx scrips, zt nest hangs also. then i reduced no. of days to 10, but nse cash and fno works fine. only mcx is giving prob, don know why...:(
I use Josh1 for RT and backfill for mcx never have any issues, I get three weeks data backfill from data table, register for nestplus and login once a day in nest plus before doing backfill.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
I use Josh1 for RT and backfill for mcx never have any issues, I get three weeks data backfill from data table, register for nestplus and login once a day in nest plus before doing backfill.
Hi , i am using josh utility for rt feed since 2013 and i m quite satisfied with it.
since 3 months i started using nest plus for mcx backfill. since 1 week facing missing data in data table, thats y started search for rt feed provider. attaching screen shot.
Since nest plus backfill is working properly in ur system,I wil reinstall zt nest this weekend. hope the problem solves.
thanks
regards

SevenD

Hi , i am using josh utility for rt feed since 2013 and i m quite satisfied with it.
since 3 months i started using nest plus for mcx backfill. since 1 week facing missing data in data table, thats y started search for rt feed provider. attaching screen shot.
Since nest plus backfill is working properly in ur system,I wil reinstall zt nest this weekend. hope the problem solves.
thanks
regards
If net is down, then at times, data table misses data for that period, and on backfill you will still not get the data, you have to reboot Nest trader and nest plus,and then backfill.

bpr

neotrade plans are now starting 600 pm this will weed out illegal vendors.
And because of competition(Truedata) now neotrade does not charge extra for using multiple charting tools.

Now trudata needs to reduce price to compete ...they are looking expensive and their pricing is very convoluted.

GDFL will also feel pressure.

Good development in datafeed segment

neotrade plans are now starting 600 pm this will weed out illegal vendors.
And because of competition(Truedata) now neotrade does not charge extra for using multiple charting tools.

Now trudata needs to reduce price to compete ...they are looking expensive and their pricing is very convoluted.

GDFL will also feel pressure.

Good development in datafeed segment
the edge truedata has as off now is that they are the only authorized Indian vendor providing tick data.

regds,s

bpr

the edge truedata has as off now is that they are the only authorized Indian vendor providing tick data.

regds,s
It's not true tick data. The ticks are same as neo or GFDL. It's that they are providing 1 second time stamp data. True ticks might have more ticks in a second probably, thus will consume more bandwidth and resources.
@Sherbaaz don't get fooled nobody provides True Tick by Tick.

What Truedata provides can be called as Level1 tick history.

Neo Data /GDFL provided 1 second snapshot data.
But truedata ( as per my discussion with one support guy) implemented millisecond timestamp to capture more ticks.

In theory Truedata data could be little superior but I have to double check/Triple check before I can confirm.