Datafeed Vendor Comparison

bpr

Here is compare Pi vs Esignal vs TradeTiger
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYViqbhuL6I
I think their might flaw in this method of comparison data might EOD after data adjustment.
We already did a comparison for missing tick and we found out esignal too does not provide tick by tick datafeed.

I am currently using Neotrade and I am observing many high lows which are incorrect where I have proof that the trades have taken place.

Nobody that I know of has subscribed to tick by tick data feed of NSE.
All have subscribed to L1 datafeed becuase it is cheper. Trading terminals use L2 datafeed.

L2 datafeed are perfectly fine for Trading terminal but again should not be used for charting.
All L1,L2 and L3 datafeed are not datafeed at all they are never accurate should not be used for charting. They should not be marketed by NSE and the data vendors to begin with.

It is a big fraud by NSE and all the data vendors.
Unfortunately in india sab kuch chalta hai.

Please remember you are using a approximate datafeed which is not a correct term to begin with.

We already did a comparison for missing tick and we found out esignal too does not provide tick by tick datafeed.

I am currently using Neotrade and I am observing many high lows which are incorrect where I have proof that the trades have taken place.

Nobody that I know of has subscribed to tick by tick data feed of NSE.
All have subscribed to L1 datafeed becuase it is cheper. Trading terminals use L2 datafeed.

L2 datafeed are perfectly fine for Trading terminal but again should not be used for charting.
All L1,L2 and L3 datafeed are not datafeed at all they are never accurate should not be used for charting. They should not be marketed by NSE and the data vendors to begin with.

It is a big fraud by NSE and all the data vendors.
Unfortunately in india sab kuch chalta hai.

Please remember you are using a approximate datafeed which is not a correct term to begin with.
Have you checked Truedata. The last time i checked , they supported tick charts , not sure if they catch all ticks

L1,L2,L3 meand thar you see on DOM BID ASK quantity. for daytrade you need Tick by Tick and for DOM only L1 . need tick by tick for USDOBR futures but only Esignal(Interactive data corp) offer USDINR futures but not from NSE only from MSX and this data are filtered more than 60% of tick ste missed

L1,L2,L3 means thar you see on DOM BID ASK quantity. for daytrade you need Tick by Tick and for DOM only L1 you trade from charts and on time and sales you see traded quantities. .I need tick by tick for USDINR futures but only Esignal(Interactive data corp) offer USDINR futures but not from NSE only from MSX and this data are filtered more than 60% of tick are missing.

Last edited:

bpr

Have you checked Truedata. The last time i checked , they supported tick charts , not sure if they catch all ticks
I will check them out next. Not having high hopes.
They are even charging extra for tick data. It will be interesting if they are really providing tick data or taking everybody for a ride

I will check them out next. Not having high hopes.
They are even charging extra for tick data. It will be interesting if they are really providing tick data or taking everybody for a ride

TrueData is the only Indian Data vendor who provide the Tick Data upto 20 trading days.....you can't find anywhere with this pricing.....it's really reliable...It's Tick not 1 min chart....

mt4trader

speed of data is varies the requirement of person to person.if you are trader of thin markets like mcx , you require a 1 second updating data is sufficient and any terminal data will do this one.if you are trading for 3 to 5 pips you require
high speed data.all HFTs are who trades for 2 or 3 pips use Xtrader (not retail version) data charging for 2000$ and same data charge for retailers are less.
so quality of data varies.
finding the exact high and lows are no use.everybody know retail traders keep stoploss at swing high and lows. the BIG BOYS they will break these stoplosses and flushout all the retail traders and then they will enter.this is everyday practice.
so data quality requirement is not common for all.
i am using yusi data extraction from terminal and did not find any difference with
GDFL data, both i compared.i am using data for ninja trader order flow and renko charts.

bpr

TrueData is the only Indian Data vendor who provide the Tick Data upto 20 trading days.....you can't find anywhere with this pricing.....it's really reliable...It's Tick not 1 min chart....
I did take True data demo for 7 days.

Their source is Level 1 and not TBT like all others.
But yes they provide tick history of Level1 data instead of minute data by some others. As it is level1 the tick history will not contain all ticks so tick chart based on that will be erroneous.
I did feed their data to multiple software and it works but cannot say about reliability as I have used for only 7 days.
As I suspected earlier it is not TBT which is sad.

In the mean time I have very bad experience with Neodata I still have 1 month left out of my annual subscription. Issues all day. They take remote to my pc and after 2 hours no solution and they are blaming my isp.
Horrible.