Datafeed Vendor Comparison

i am quite satisfied by rtds it;s good for mcx nifty and nse cash provies 5 min candle data update tho...
No option.
i tried jetlive for option ... bought 1 month subscription as i wanted option data . then was told u can use only during market hrs there software won;t even start lool...
made mistake didn;t took demo :( bought subscription directly

any one knows data provider that provides option data and must be able to work during off market hrs .. as i do off market research only :p
Back to manual pulse data base update for now option...

Last edited:
neotrade has increased their price.
will update.
I bought a 1 month package to test and i have to say they have the worst customer support i have seen so far.

I have multiple installations of ami , so i asked them to install their feed in a separate folder. But guess what , their feed will work only if amibroker installation folder is named as AmiBroker, and on top of that you have to disable all firewall and antivirus or you wont get backfill correctly. Its run by a bunch of college grads i think.

Way too much hassle. Even a unauthorized vendor has simple installation procedure and better customer support.

Prices are no better either.

TradeOptions

I bought a 1 month package to test and i have to say they have the worst customer support i have seen so far.

I have multiple installations of ami , so i asked them to install their feed in a separate folder. But guess what , their feed will work only if amibroker installation folder is named as AmiBroker, and on top of that you have to disable all firewall and antivirus or you wont get backfill correctly. Its run by a bunch of college grads i think.

Way too much hassle. Even a unauthorized vendor has simple installation procedure and better customer support.

Prices are no better either.
Thank you for your post.
I find it hard to understand that when these guys are spending so much money to become the Authorized Data Vendors, then why dont they spend some more money for providing good quality customer support ! How will they be able to survive if they provide poor support to the customers ? :confused:

some how i feel manual data feed via nest pulse beats all if u can have pc running all 24 hrs on :xD

Else manual back fill via data table works and it;s free :) beats All

Antivirus / Firewall blocks the quality of data flow / backfill from most of data vendors including GDFL, Neotrade

It is prudent to block antivirus/ Firewall to enjoy constant stream of RT data flow into charting platform

i think neotrade has improved the backfill quality during their recent update but still GDFL is better

bpr

Antivirus / Firewall blocks the quality of data flow / backfill from most of data vendors including GDFL, Neotrade

It is prudent to block antivirus/ Firewall to enjoy constant stream of RT data flow into charting platform

i think neotrade has improved the backfill quality during their recent update but still GDFL is better
Please tell me how GDFL is better?
I have never tried GDFL . just trying to understand.

Giraffe

I have created a separate page for NT with both Neotrade and GDFL supporting it.I am very keen to try and see how is the charting compared to Ami.

Looks like the interface is built under esignal interface.
Anybody who has taken it please share your experience.
Hey bpr,
Any idea about market data feed via API? Ideally Level 3 data.
Here is a seperate thread that I opened.

Code:
http://www.traderji.com/data-feeds/97515-realtime-datafeed-via-api-nse-fno-cm-preferrably-level-3-tick-tick.html