Datafeed Vendor Comparison

Yes, I have taken a demo today.

Amibroker Scanner running faster than my existing subscription in TD.
Got the call within 15 min after the registration and did all the setup.

Over all quick support, quick setup and value for money product without compromising anything.

bpr

A new data provider for NSE started operations- www.accelpix.com

Anybody using or tried demo?
they need to try harder...only 2 platform Ami and ninja and plans with similar pricing/ or litle lower as TD
we need minimum 6 months tick data and No symbol limit or 500 symbol with similar pricing
I hope all these symbol limiting plans would go away.
When will the Indian datafeed providers wake up ?

they need to try harder...only 2 platform Ami and ninja and plans with similar pricing/ or litle lower as TD
we need minimum 6 months tick data and No symbol limit or 500 symbol with similar pricing
I hope all these symbol limiting plans would go away.
I think they are offering the most cheaper pricing in launching offer.

Like ₹19999 for 200 symbols = 24 months (@833 per month) & ₹29999 for 250 symbols = 24 months (@1249 per month).

https://www.accelpix.com/pricing/

Its less than half price as comparing with TD and GFDL.

Attachments

CougarTrader

If mammoths like Ambani or Tata take up this data project, oh man! TBT, Historical Bid/Ask everything would be available at our fingertips..... Then it will be a worthy match between the institutions and retailers everyday! Now it's just a one-sided game only.... Also I wonder if perfect data is available to all, won't the institutions and the biggies have their own dark pool like in US/Canada, then, I think SEBI needs to be vigilant to stop that kind of practice which they would be lazy to do (as usual)... Anyways, the biggies will always find a way to fight!

bpr

If mammoths like Ambani or Tata take up this data project, oh man! TBT, Historical Bid/Ask everything would be available at our fingertips..... Then it will be a worthy match between the institutions and retailers everyday! Now it's just a one-sided game only.... Also I wonder if perfect data is available to all, won't the institutions and the biggies have their own dark pool like in US/Canada, then, I think SEBI needs to be vigilant to stop that kind of practice which they would be lazy to do (as usual)... Anyways, the biggies will always find a way to fight!
we do not need Ambani or Tatas for everything a good level headed and practical enterpenur is all we need.
dark pool is not allowed in India.Institutions will not do it without regulator approval and put their companies on the line... that would be so stupid.
If retail gets quality data does not mean they will be able to defeat institutions.

bpr

Like ₹19999 for 200 symbols = 24 months (@833 per month) & ₹29999 for 250 symbols = 24 months (@1249 per month).

Looks like u r with Accelpix.
Go get a sponser badge then we will talk.

TradeOptions

They just launched services.
Will they survive two years?
Remember one Neotradeanalytics or something similar which disappeared sometime back.
Looks like u r with Accelpix.
Go get a sponser badge then we will talk.
It is totally pointless to compare the cost of 2 years plan for such a new datafeed which has no reliability record of even 10 days. No one knows what kind of data quality will they provide and what kind of service disruptions will they be facing in the coming days. When GFDL and TrueData keeps on facing issues, even after so many years in this business, what can we expect from a totally new datafeed vendor.

Only some dumb ass trader would commit their Rs 30,000 for such datafeed at such initial stage. So please do not make any more comparisons of annual or 2 yearly plans etc. Those comparisons are fair only for reputed datafeeds which have been into business for a few years and new datafeed does not have that benefit. Only the monthly plans should be compared to give a clear and honest picture to the potential clients. Annual plans SHOULD NOT be compared, as that is not practical in this case.

I think @bpr is totally correct. Accelpix is trying to take the clients for a ride by pretending as if it's product is much better then the competition, whereas in realty it is worse currently, as they are supporting just 2 trading platforms without mentioning anything regarding when other platforms will be supported. Its competitors are supporting multiple platforms already, whereas it might take many months before it can start supporting them. It has taken them so many days to launch a proper website in the first place, donot know how long will it take them to support all these platforms. Hollow promises do not work, we need to know the exact date when those platforms will be supported, if they want our money.

And their overall pricing is not at all cheap. Neither are they providing any additional symbols, nor are they providing longer tick data back-fills etc. Even in their PRO PLAN they are offering just 5 days Tick Data ! Why would any trader even THINK about switching over to them from GFDL and TrueData etc. What incentive is there for them ? I am very disappointed by their offerings. It looks like a Flop Show to begin with.

Its better to ask some of their competitor to do a fair comparison of the pricing so that probable clients can make up their mind. What do you think @TrueData1 ?

I really hope, Accelpix guys get the point and make their offer attractive enough for the traders to even think about switching over, otherwise they are looking towards a Flop Start for sure. People will simply take the free trial and then dump them. Their are not enough incentive to take the additional risk of switching over to a totally new datafeed.

I had great expectations from them, but totally disappointed by their pricing structure and offereings. Now, Truedata and GFDL would be the most happy, as the new competition has failed even before it started. They can breath easy and relax. Their customers are not going to jump the ship.

Best Regards

It is totally pointless to compare the cost of 2 years plan for such a new datafeed which has no reliability record of even 10 days. No one knows what kind of data quality will they provide and what kind of service disruptions will they be facing in the coming days. When GFDL and TrueData keeps on facing issues, even after so many years in this business, what can we expect from a totally new datafeed vendor.

Only some dumb ass trader would commit their Rs 30,000 for such datafeed at such initial stage. So please do not make any more comparisons of annual or 2 yearly plans etc. Those comparisons are fair only for reputed datafeeds which have been into business for a few years and new datafeed does not have that benefit. Only the monthly plans should be compared to give a clear and honest picture to the potential clients. Annual plans SHOULD NOT be compared, as that is not practical in this case.

I think @bpr is totally correct. Accelpix is trying to take the clients for a ride by pretending as if it's product is much better then the competition, whereas in realty it is worse currently, as they are supporting just 2 trading platforms without mentioning anything regarding when other platforms will be supported. Its competitors are supporting multiple platforms already, whereas it might take many months before it can start supporting them. It has taken them so many days to launch a proper website in the first place, donot know how long will it take them to support all these platforms. Hollow promises do not work, we need to know the exact date when those platforms will be supported, if they want our money.

And their overall pricing is not at all cheap. Neither are they providing any additional symbols, nor are they providing longer tick data back-fills etc. Even in their PRO PLAN they are offering just 5 days Tick Data ! Why would any trader even THINK about switching over to them from GFDL and TrueData etc. What incentive is there for them ? I am very disappointed by their offerings. It looks like a Flop Show to begin with.

Its better to ask some of their competitor to do a fair comparison of the pricing so that probable clients can make up their mind. What do you think @TrueData1 ?

I really hope, Accelpix guys get the point and make their offer attractive enough for the traders to even think about switching over, otherwise they are looking towards a Flop Start for sure. People will simply take the free trial and then dump them. Their are not enough incentive to take the additional risk of switching over to a totally new datafeed.

I had great expectations from them, but totally disappointed by their pricing structure and offereings. Now, Truedata and GFDL would be the most happy, as the new competition has failed even before it started. They can breath easy and relax. Their customers are not going to jump the ship.

Best Regards
Genius... good information bro.