Datafeed Vendor Comparison

Keep your fingers crossed.

Plans for launching a brand new data vendor in India are already conceived and if all goes well, it will be launched by May 2019.
Not at much liberty to say anything beyond this. So, pls do not ask any questions.

For those of you who need to see disclaimers in this kind of posts to be able to sleep easy:
I am neither personally involved in it nor do I have any any commercial interest in the product.
Whatever that is! Hope we break our old neo-nascent stage in terms of data; atleast provide basic seamless service with reasonable pricing.

o_O Price is already high for the service they offering. There is no guarantee of their service redundancy. Have faced 4-6 times data cut in last 3 months. Be careful before decide anything.
Bhai what option do we retail traders have ? GFDL and TrueData are considered the Best Indian Data Vendors overall, and as we have seen in this thread clearly, both of them are not very reliable and have quite a few hiccups regularly. So what to do ?

Esignal cost for NSE FnO Segment is very high comparatively. Which other proper data vendor we can use in similar price range ?

Best Regards

deepsat

TD is much better than GDFL. If one needs consistent OHLC value (in comparison with NOW terminal), then one can close the eyes and goto TD.

GDFL OHLC values for a 5 minute bar is prone with errors lot of times (if we compare with NEST/NOW terminal). Out of 75 5-min bars, 20-25 are wrong.

I have complained to GDFL many times and they always said 'we are looking into it' (i have attached numerous snapshots in my various complaints). When i did not renew my plan, i got a prompt call asking for renewal and i said am waiting for a reply for my complaints. She hung up the phone saying that she will talk to respective department and never called back. I think they know the issue and just counting on large customer base to keep feeding their revenue. Pathetic, really.

TD had disconnection issues in the past but nothing in the last 4 weeks.