Datafeed Vendor Comparison

bpr

eSignal does provides tick by tick data, although I cannot say that they are providing every single trade tick, or doing some sort of combining of multiple trade ticks into one, for saving the bandwidth etc. For nifty mostly there is one tick per second, but sometimes there are multiple ticks in one second as well.

I am pretty sure they do not provide Level 3 yet.
What is the market depth or is it off?
Can you check with them specifically.
A tick by tick data is used today for all types of volume profile analysis.
A L1 data cannot provide such info.
Does esignal provide these?

TradeOptions

bpr brother, i have attached the snap showing the Esignal Tick data for NF for one minute from 3.28 to 3.29 pm today.

They do provide complete market depth for the Western Markets, but I have not yet seen that for the Indian Markets.

Regards

bpr

COMPARISON of CHARTS LEGAL Vs FAKE

Here is the 5 min chart for RELCAPITAL FUTURES Current Month Chart for ( 14 -JUL-2014)

NSE TAME

GLS MT4 (The dotted line is the first red candle)

Bazartrend (After the second vertical line there is big red candle that is the first Candle)

NEST PLUS CHART(The thrid candle from left i.e the big red one is the first candle)

Even though u may not able to compare the exact prices just have a look at the candles. You can visually compare and you will see there is many differences. Even you can compare the bottom 3 with each other they are also different in many ways that means each FAKE data feed is coming from their own sources.

If you are using some other data feed please post the same chart for comparison.

EDIT: I posted the wrong chart for bazartrend. now corrected it.

Last edited:

bpr

this is interesting.
Now I see inconsistencies in ESignal vs TAME .
Which one is correct?

2nd Candel is Green instead of Red in TAME
7th red candel has lower tail instead of no tail in TAME
18th red candel has tail vs no tail in TAME
23 candel Doji vs Red candel in TAME
47 green candel has a upper tail vs No tail in TAME
54 green candel vs Red Candel in TAME

Now what to believe ?:confused:

Last edited:

TradeOptions

this is interesting.
Now I see inconsistencies in ESignal vs TAME .
Which one is correct?

2nd Candel is Green instead of Red in TAME
7th red candel has lower tail instead of no tail in TAME
18th red candel has tail vs no tail in TAME
23 candel Doji vs Red candel in TAME
47 green candel has a upper tail vs No tail in TAME
54 green candel vs Red Candel in TAME

No what to believe ?:confused:
brother I think that better way to compare these would be to export the data to excel and then compare the OHLC as well as volume values of each bar.

If you can export such data from your platform, then just let me know tomorrow, I will provide you the same data from esignal for any symbol you ask for "NSE Stocks / Futures" in any time frame you wish. Then you can easily do the comparison.

Regards

bpr

brother I think that better way to compare these would be to export the data to excel and then compare the OHLC as well as volume values of each bar.

If you can export such data from your platform, then just let me know tomorrow, I will provide you the same data from esignal for any symbol you ask for "NSE Stocks / Futures" in any time frame you wish. Then you can easily do the comparison.

Regards
There is no easy way to extract the OHLC values from TAME but I will manually do it just for the sake of comparison.