DATA Request Thread

Guys, if I download IEOD data, say 1min data for last 1 year, so just by changing interval in Amibroker, say to 60min or 240min or even Daily we get that chart for that particular TF right ?

Or is it that you have to download data for that particular TF ?

My point is if I have IEOD data, i need not download EOD, right ? Changing the TF to daily will help ? As it will have open, high,low,close values for that particular day.
Yes, with 1M data, you can plot higher time frame like 1H,1D or so, you don't need data in multiple time frames.

You can find EOD data for many years, it's hard to find 1min data for last decade or so, even if you find, it may cost you good amount

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

rkkarnani

Guys, if I download IEOD data, say 1min data for last 1 year, so just by changing interval in Amibroker, say to 60min or 240min or even Daily we get that chart for that particular TF right ?

Or is it that you have to download data for that particular TF ?

My point is if I have IEOD data, i need not download EOD, right ? Changing the TF to daily will help ? As it will have open, high,low,close values for that particular day.
You are almost spot on ! Though there would be a small/minor difference in 'CLOSE' values.
Value of 'close' shall be different in a Chart where it is created from EOD data and a chart where interval is changed to EOD from 1 min. i.e an IEOD data changed to DAILY !