DATA Request Thread

john302928

Hi
Do you have 1 min intraday data for nse ,bse stocks,nifty,banknifty,sensex,vix for 27th and 28 mar 2017. If so could you please share? thanks in advance

Can anyone help me on this?

Vertigo_1985

Anyone with tick data of NF, could u share the Symbol file from your database, it will be in database folder->folder with 1st alphabet of your Symbol for NF.
You can attach and send it to my email, thanks.
Let me know n i will share my emailid, thanks.

I got NSE EOD data from 1994, There is lots stocks to split adjusted. Is there any quick way fix the splits?

Thanks
There is no quick way to fix this issue of splits. Only one at a time will do. BTW, please be kind enough to share this EOD data or share a website/link from where one may download NSE EOD data for last 20 years or so

There is no quick way to fix this issue of splits. Only one at a time will do. BTW, please be kind enough to share this EOD data or share a website/link from where one may download NSE EOD data for last 20 years or so
thanks, I got the data from this thread and downloaded the missing data using bhavcopy.

RockyRobust

To resolve data loss issue will create site for daily storage of NF, BNF tick data for amibroker.
What exactly is the use of Tick Data in Amibroker ?

Ninja Trader uses Tick Data for various types of Bars or other commercial systems, but Amibroker hardly employs any features to make greater use of Tick data.

If you could throw some light on Tick data utility for Amibroker. :thumb:

Vertigo_1985

What exactly is the use of Tick Data in Amibroker ?

Ninja Trader uses Tick Data for various types of Bars or other commercial systems, but Amibroker hardly employs any features to make greater use of Tick data.

If you could throw some light on Tick data utility for Amibroker. :thumb:
I am using RTD app to transfer data from NOW to amibroker, so data is in ticks. NT maybe using it for many other better features, but i am not aware of it.
The advantage of having historical data in tick format is that when i practice using bar-replay its more realistic, and anyway the data gets stored in tick format so i dont download 1 minute format.

RockyRobust

I am using RTD app to transfer data from NOW to amibroker, so data is in ticks. NT maybe using it for many other better features, but i am not aware of it.
The advantage of having historical data in tick format is that when i practice using bar-replay its more realistic, and anyway the data gets stored in tick format so i dont download 1 minute format.
Okay ! Yeah its easy to have a realistic bar replay with Tick Data.