can someone here make a relatime data plugin for amibroker
i am downloading data from zerodha kite and storing in sql database
how can that be utilised in databplugin to amibroker

since i use 4 5 amibroker terminals
so i need to develop a plugin myself

outside vendors dont provide all symbols

thanks and regards
nitin bagadia
Can you help me understand how do you pull from Kite.I use json that creates files(5 min data) which I import later on.Basically I am backfilling at the end of the day since I am not infront of the system. I too was planing to build a plugin. But for that you need amibroker Api for visual studio which i think costs. Is there a way for to put it into MS Access. so that I can use ODBC fo Ami.I need only intraday backfill. I dont need realtime data.

trash

Can you help me understand how do you pull from Kite.I use json that creates files(5 min data) which I import later on.Basically I am backfilling at the end of the day since I am not infront of the system. I too was planing to build a plugin. But for that you need amibroker Api for visual studio which i think costs. Is there a way for to put it into MS Access. so that I can use ODBC fo Ami.I need only intraday backfill. I dont need realtime data.

Import into AmiBroker's DB!! What sense does it make to use MS Access or SQL. Seriously.

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Import into AmiBroker's DB!! What sense does it make to use MS Access or SQL. Seriously.
Ok. currently thats what I am doing.But i want a plugin to preform the same instead of manual.Guess I need Amibroker Api to do that.

i have tried odbc also
but that is very slow and many complications

1) like the amibroker hangs , if many days data is there in sql

2) timeout error also pops

Hi ,
I have been using amibroker using mysql db. Initially it was lagging but then I figured out that when amibroker queries data based on symbol , that query was executing really slow. I added index on symbol & date field & then it worked. Hope this helps.