Data for fundamental analysis

Hi what data sources are used by most Indian investors for fundamental analysis? Would appreciate if members share their experiences and usage. Are there any equivalent of a Bloomberg like analytics provided to retail investors or is it broker calls which guide investments?

Thank you!

mastermind007

Is Suprajit engineering fundamentals strong for a quick short term gain in 6 months???
It was bullish from Feb 2014 to Jan 15 and all ascends of Jan have been decimated in Feb 15 already

Therefore, at the moment, it looks set to drop so the answer to your query would be between "NO" and "wait&watch"

mastermind007

Hi what data sources are used by most Indian investors for fundamental analysis? Would appreciate if members share their experiences and usage. Are there any equivalent of a Bloomberg like analytics provided to retail investors or is it broker calls which guide investments?

Thank you!
I use dynamiclevels.com

Virna

First of all download reports and company presentations, they are from "the first hands" and contain very valuable information.

stoch

I use Investing.com, Myfxbook and economical calendar from my broker - http://www.tickmill.com/fx-calendar/, as concentrate primarily on fundamental trading. Also I would recommend to use twitter there are lots of famous news traders giving hints or predictions on some them, just use hashtags Fx or trading and you'll get a quite a lot of them