daSARa system

augubhai

Quite predicatably.. I am trading again. Been testing a system yesterday night. Completed the backtest for 2 weeks of October, and will continue thru' the day today. System appears v.good, if I can minimize slippages during execution (that's something that cannot be backtested anyway).

this system has targets with Risk:Reward :: 1:2. Targets are something that I have been avoided so far.

Trying it only on Yesbank today, since i have to focus on backtests.

kiran_thiru

Quite predicatably.. I am trading again. Been testing a system yesterday night. Completed the backtest for 2 weeks of October, and will continue thru' the day today. System appears v.good, if I can minimize slippages during execution (that's something that cannot be backtested anyway).

this system has targets with Risk:Reward :: 1:2. Targets are something that I have been avoided so far.

but bhai, be careful that today is a policy day, price was very fast than man or machine too.
:):):):)

augubhai

Trade 1:
Long @367 @10:22, exit @374.8 @11:01 (nil slippage :))

Trade 2:
Long triggered @373.5, but did not fill.

Trade 3:
Short @376.2 @11:10,

This will be a major limitation of this system. Many trades will never get filled, if I try to control slippage.