daSARa system

augubhai

Bro,

Today mechanical or discretionary?

If discretionary one doubt, since you are using 3 min chart which higher tf chart are you using for trend identification.

Today was a break even day for me :(
Traded discretionary... did not bother to identify trend. Actually, down trend was visible in the 3 min TF itself, but I was trying Support/Resistance.

There are no limits to my stupidity...
"No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn't trying" - Tony Robbins

:thumb:

"If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse." - Jim Rohn

"People who say it cannot be done, should not interrupt those who are doing it." - George Bernard Shaw

:) Happy

Vertigo_1985

Yesterday was another bad day. I was busy with other work. Logged in late. Placed some orders and went off to other work. Returned and placed some more orders and went away again.

Result, net loss 21K. and 1 lot overnight short in JPASSOCIAT.

There are no limits to my stupidity...
take a break and reflect on things, market will be always there to let u make money...my best wishes :)

Not sure if going backwards is progress... Anyway, taking a break of few days, and focus only on backtests.
While you are at it, do look at Time Frames Higher than 1 minute . . . :thumb:

:) Happy

EDIT

Today's BNF 3 Minutes . . . trading only in the direction of 15 Mins . . .

Last edited:

Vertigo_1985

Not sure if going backwards is progress... Anyway, taking a break of few days, and focus only on backtests.
trading is very difficult and learning alone without a mentor makes it even more difficult. We have to be our own coach, walk through unknown path, lift our spirits when we are down. Dunno how many times i have gone backwards and i know that i will have to do that again someday. 2 steps forward 1 step backward may be slow but is definitely a progress. So keep fighting :).

emil16

I've been observing your thread for quite some time. I think, you should follow one system rather than changing systems too frequently. Also your quantity didn't justify the RR. Try to stick to a system that gives less signals a day and follow it for few months. You can achieve your consistency and gain back your confidence. Then you can increase your quantity.

This is just my thought.