Daily Traders Diary

Hi forum members and friends!

I opened this thread solely for the purpose of tracking my trades.I ll be posting trade as soon as it is opened and and closed.If any one find it usefull,you are welcome to follow but since this is a account of my trade records,i advise you to use your own discretion before entering any trade.I meant this is not a recommendation to open trade blindly.Trading any financial instruments is risky without knowledge and preparation.It is one thing to be profitable in some few trades and being consistently profitable traders is another thing.I ll be posting all trades whether it results in profit or loss.Here are some few things I stick to it -

1.I trade on daily timeframe here and will post the same.
2.I ll try to open at the most 05 positions only in a day.
3.I trade only on the long side.
4.I ll post my trades as soon as it is opened and then when it close.
5.I ll publish only my entry /exit price and not volume.
6.Views and comments on the market or stocks are my own and not a recommendation to follow trade blindly.You are the sole owner of your own discretion.
7.I do not trade daily or even weekly,there will be gaps in days or weeks when I do not trade.
8.I ll refer to this thread as a kind of trades journal so that if I lose in few positions,i ll analyse and rectify my mistakes not to repeat in future trades.
9.I ll not discuss my strategy here rather you can be the judge from the results.(losing sometimes is guaranteed!)
10.Any positive suggestions/comments are welcome.

Thanks
:clap:

I forgot to add. I intend to start trading and posting only after 15th Sept,2013 or 1st week of October due to some personnel movement.

However I would have gone for long position in IOC yesterday(you can refer to my other threads 'My High Probability trade') if not due to personnel problems.

Nifty is volatile now and in short term uptrend bias.it has close above important trendline and that's positive for buy trades.the current move is expected to last upto 10 days when it will face an establish resistance.

Hi forum members and friends!

I opened this thread solely for the purpose of tracking my trades.I ll be posting trade as soon as it is opened and and closed.If any one find it usefull,you are welcome to follow but since this is a account of my trade records,i advise you to use your own discretion before entering any trade.I meant this is not a recommendation to open trade blindly.Trading any financial instruments is risky without knowledge and preparation.It is one thing to be profitable in some few trades and being consistently profitable traders is another thing.I ll be posting all trades whether it results in profit or loss.Here are some few things I stick to it -

1.I trade on daily timeframe here and will post the same.
2.I ll try to open at the most 05 positions only in a day.
3.I trade only on the long side.
4.I ll post my trades as soon as it is opened and then when it close.
5.I ll publish only my entry /exit price and not volume.
6.Views and comments on the market or stocks are my own and not a recommendation to follow trade blindly.You are the sole owner of your own discretion.
7.I do not trade daily or even weekly,there will be gaps in days or weeks when I do not trade.
8.I ll refer to this thread as a kind of trades journal so that if I lose in few positions,i ll analyse and rectify my mistakes not to repeat in future trades.
9.I ll not discuss my strategy here rather you can be the judge from the results.(losing sometimes is guaranteed!)
10.Any positive suggestions/comments are welcome.

Thanks
:clap:
Welcome :thumb: