Current trading with Volume Spread Analysis

bunny

Information about Volume Spread Analysis(VSA) can be read here and elsewhere on the internet. There is not much material to read. Resources are only scanty. But I have chosen this method for reasons best known to me. Here I make discuss how a chart looks to me. To avoid overloading, I will details only one equity(cash market)chart per week.

bunny

Bankbaroda

The stock is in downtrend for a long time now. So we take a short trade on this. But we will use VSA to time out entry, so that we can reduce our chances of getting caught in a retracement that may climb higher than our expectations.

We have a high volume down bar on 19.08.2013. The volume has increased with down move in price. On 23.08.2013, we see the price around the high price of the 19.08 bar on low volumes. This looks like no-demand. Therefore, we have a short trade setting up. However, we will take a short trade only when it falls below the low of 23.08 bar. So that, we do not get stopped out if the price were to make sudden gains towards 528.

whisky

Bunny paaji kya panga karwa diya ungli karke Ravish bhai ke idea me..apke maje ke chakr itna mast idea kill ho gaya:annoyed::annoyed::annoyed:

avny

Re: Bankbaroda

The stock is in downtrend for a long time now. So we take a short trade on this. But we will use VSA to time out entry, so that we can reduce our chances of getting caught in a retracement that may climb higher than our expectations.

We have a high volume down bar on 19.08.2013. The volume has increased with down move in price. On 23.08.2013, we see the price around the high price of the 19.08 bar on low volumes. This looks like no-demand. Therefore, we have a short trade setting up. However, we will take a short trade only when it falls below the low of 23.08 bar. So that, we do not get stopped out if the price were to make sudden gains towards 528.
Kindly continue............

Re: Bankbaroda

Bunny,

Please continue with this thread and your charts. I do use VSA in my analysis but still way to go..sometimes volume is misleading and gives false signals. I would like to learn from SMEs (Subject Matter Expert) like you.