Cup And Handle In Ispat And Triveni

Prabhjeet

Hi everyone,

i was going through the charts of Triveni Engineering and Ispat yesterday and what i could see roughly was formation of cup and hanle in progress in both the scrips which means a lot of potential profits in them

Problem is that i dont know how to put these charts in the post, if somebody can help me on how to get the charts in the thread it would be of great help and the members of forum can have a bit of discussion on that

Press PrintScreen button on your keyboard.
Goto MS Paint and paste it there.
Save the file. Upload it as an attachment.

Cheers... HTH.

Prabhjeet

Press PrintScreen button on your keyboard.
Goto MS Paint and paste it there.
Save the file. Upload it as an attachment.

Cheers... HTH.
Got it Amogh, charts will be there till tomorrow.

Anyways guys plz. put your views on these scrips

Prabhjeet

Guys i have tried my level best but i was not able to attach the charts, if somebody can post charts of these scrips then i assure you that if my analysis is right we can have 100 and 70% profits from trivene & ispat resp.

I have heard that Religare has given a buy call on Ispat with target price of Rs.100.

Considering the strong momentum it appear that it will cross Rs.80 in this week itself.

It will take about 6-8 months if the pattern that i am considering is correct
Hi Prabhajeet,

Have you read the previous post by one of the board memebers as -

I have heard that Religare has given a buy call on Ispat with target price of Rs.100. Considering the strong momentum it appear that it will cross Rs.80 in this week itself.

Do you have any inputs or info. on this news, i think if this being the case we can see a lot of upmove in Ispat very soon, it has already gone up a lot since last fews days and its entry in FnO!

Also- is there any chance you can see from charts of Ispat for any kind of consolidation?

Thanks & I look forwad to your reply!

Regards!!!!