CSV as i/p for trading orders

Hi fellow traders.
I am just curious to know if there is any brokerage in India who takes order CSV file as i/p. The file may have different fields like Stock Symbol, target buy price . targer sell price etc..
It will be very helpful if you are making some technical assumptions on many stocks and dont want to (or cannot ) pursue their run time values.
Thanks for your help. :eek:

Hi fellow traders.
I am just curious to know if there is any brokerage in India who takes order CSV file as i/p. The file may have different fields like Stock Symbol, target buy price . targer sell price etc..
It will be very helpful if you are making some technical assumptions on many stocks and dont want to (or cannot ) pursue their run time values.
You may approach interactive brokers. (IB). Their trading platforms have programmable interfaces.

Thanks Vijay... But I am not intersted in full fledge algorithmic trading yet. Just want to know if there is any broker who accepts order through csv files.

SavantGarde

CSV File Is valid for orders on ODIN & ORION Terminals... and are available on Broker Or Sub-broker's Terminal

One other thing if you happen to speak to the dealer...he will say 'No' just tell him he is an Idiot and to put you through to the Dealer supervisor

SavantGarde

Hi fellow traders.