Cryptocurrencies

StormGain reports that the Bank of France has stated that the XRP concept will serve as the basis for creating digital currencies of the Central Bank. A new private payment system based on Ripple is being created.
Ripple also intends to upgrade its platform. It is recommended to buy on a rollback from 0.1826 with the target of 0.2000.

"The next week will be a critical time for anyone interested in Bitcoin (BTC), as it presents an opportunity for profit that you shouldn’t miss. The scheduled Bitcoin halving event will happen on 12 May 2020. After this date, the number of bitcoins awarded to miners will be permanently and irreversibly halved. "

Bitcoin really moves up. Moreover, the uptrend is not over yet.

1.png

stoch

StormGain reports that the Bank of France has stated that the XRP concept will serve as the basis for creating digital currencies of the Central Bank. A new private payment system based on Ripple is being created.
Ripple also intends to upgrade its platform. It is recommended to buy on a rollback from 0.1826 with the target of 0.2000.
I trade XRPUSD with Hotforex but due to volatile behaviour of crypto assets I don't hold trades long-term, trade only support and resistance.

On the H4 timeframe, the trend is up. The Tenkan and Kijun lines move above the cloud. Bitcoin has rebounded in the trend from the Kijun line. I will buy, after the breakdown of 11400 I will add a lot.

1.png