Crudeoil Intradday Trades based on GANN Square 9 Strategy

Silentshadow

Howdy Vinod,

I am keeping a SL of 10 and book at 4-6-10 points.Use the same strategy
* RED candle upper bollinger touch I short
* Green candle lower bollinger touch I go long
Every time it touches there is a bounce sometime SL hits but disciplined trade nevertheless

Any other filters that you can suggest that works in the favor.?

Thanks

Works along with some filters ,test it for ur own evaluation.

Rpsvinod

Hi to All,

This post updation ..just brief explanation of the below updation of TJ Member

on 23/01/2015 CRUDEOILM @ 6.00 PM trading 2900

As per Gann calculator
Buy Above 2902 for a Target of 2914,2928,2941 SL 2889

Sell below 2889 for a target of 2877,2863,2850 SL 2902

we sell @2888 T1 achieved @6.21 pm and T2 @6.27 pm

we Booked the profit 25 ticks

Again @ 6.30 Pm Trading 2869
As per Gann calculator
Buy Above 2875 a Target of 2887,2901 , 2914 SL 2862

Sell below 2862 for a target of 2850,2837,2823 SL 2875

we buy @2877 T1 achieved @6.59 pm
Book Profit T1 9 ticks
Again @ 7.00 pm trading 2881
As per Gann calculator
Buy Above 2889 a Target of ,2901 , 2914 ,2928 SL 2876

Sell below 2876 for a target of 2864,2850,2837 SL 2889

we sell @2875 T1 achieved @7.17 pm T2 achieved @7.29 pm
we Booked profit T1 11 ticks
Again @ 7.30 pm trading 2852
As per Gann calculator
Buy Above 2862 a Target of 2874,2888 , 2901 SL 2849

Sell below 2849 for a target of 2837,,2824 ,2810 SL 2862

we sell @ 2846 T1 achieved @7.39 pm T2 @ 7.40
we Booked profit 22 ticks

Like this we trade for a decent profit every Half an hour.

Courtesy - shareparthi

Regards,

VINOD. RPS
Thank you Mr Vinod, though I know Sir Gann is the greatest name in the history of trading but could not understand how to take advantage of his studies without much pain. But, this calculator is a charm. I just tried using it on crude min and made some 80 points within an hour today. Couldnt believe it actually so will try for some more days. Thank you for your inputs..

rpsvinod

Thank you Mr Vinod, though I know Sir Gann is the greatest name in the history of trading but could not understand how to take advantage of his studies without much pain. But, this calculator is a charm. I just tried using it on crude min and made some 80 points within an hour today. Couldnt believe it actually so will try for some more days. Thank you for your inputs..
Great result, 80 points .,but focus 10 points plus only

hello all,
itne diggjo ke beech me kuchh bhi post karna dussahas hoga, lekin phir bhi kuch point mind me aaye hai to socha share karu to shayad kuchh fayda ho sakta hai, i have gone though this thred and find it very helpful. i have observe some point which in my view can be helpful. i have taken closing price of previous candle and put value in gann calculater. and see previous candle colour. e.g. previous bar is green coloured. and the closing price of that candle is 1954, when we put this value in gann calculater, we get two levels, i.e. buy above 1958.06 and sell below1947.01. so, as per rule we should go for a buy above 1958 only. and sell below 1947 only. but i observe that many time price of next candle go near 1948-49 and also near 1956-57 . so as per my view we can go for a buy (as previous candle is green) near 1948-49 with a sl of rs. 1945-46. only for 8 points, or we can sell (againt the rule and risky also) below 1947 for 5 points only (not more then that) it works quite of lot of time.
As i know that this strategy is against the rule but a risk of 2-3 rs worth to take. Pls baktest this also as i don't have tech knowledge.

And one more thing, i have observed this only in morning session, may be it will not help in evening, as the movement is very high and range of a candle is big, so herealso the guidence of the seniour is needed in this context for evening session.

Silentshadow

Dear Vinod,

I seek advice from you on the SL side of things.
* My current set up is I let the candle close red/green
* Red candle touching upper bollinger, I note down the closing price and intiate short @-3 closing price. Eg : Red Candle | Closes at 3000 | Touching upper bollinger | I place short @ 2996 for 6 to 10 points | Time frame 5 minutes
* Same goes for the green candle and lower bollinger

Vinod where I struggle is the SL and the trade goes awry -- Can you offer some guidance over here as to when should I be reverse trading or what should be the SL?

Calling other experts for contribution as well ~ Thank you

Silentshadow,

Reg above BB Strategy Rules are simple and open, but what type of filters 've to use along with this trade plan.,that is vital part to increase the success rate.:thumb:

-------------------------------------------------
RPS.VINOD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshadow View Post
Good Good I found this thread gone quite.... Light it up Vinod

I am going to try what rh6996 suggested. Quick synopsis

* Short on red candle when it touches upper bollinger
* When green candle touches upper bollinger go short by keying in the close price of that candle to the GANN chart and see if we can get a an entry at the prescribed price
* Go long on Green candle when it touches the lower bolinger; these days trend seems to be short on rise :/
* Stop loss would be high/low of the previous candle or as per risk .. target 10 points but if we see unfavorable moves in the forthcoming candles will exit

Trust I was able to cover key points

And yeah am still not clear on contra trade.. may be someone can chime in.

Tomorrow if I find time will post my observations on trades basis this strategy and market moves

Pardon my breviaries typing from cell phone

Regards,
Silentshadow,

Reg above BB Strategy Rules are simple and open, but what type of filters 've to use along with this trade plan.,that is vital part to increase the success rate.

RPS.VINOD

Last edited:
i am not a chart reader but as far as gann levels this calcultar helps to a large extent http://simpletrades.co.in/freequote/index.php infact this offers excellent levels for sl