Crudeoil Intradday Trades based on GANN Square 9 Strategy

rh6996

In the chart above :
Trade at serial 1 hit SL and was reversed and again gave a loss. Both together gave a loss of 17 or 18 points.

Trade at serial no.2 was a Long and 10 point tgt was done.

Trade at serial no 3 was a short that did not trigger.

Trade at serial no.4 was a short and did Target of 10

Trade at serial no. 5 , a Long did 8 points and was exited at close of the candle doing 8 points and ended in a 4 point gain.

rh6996

Dear All,
Above quote updated here b4 a month. Hope Especially RH Mam trade results acheieved 500 Points Target on Crude.:D

RPS.VINOD
Vinod sir, I think 500 points in Crude are achieveable. I have done approx this profit a few times and the months where I did not touch 500 was because I trade as per my convenience and stopped trading after 200 to 300 points depending on my commitment to other things.
On most days I dont trade beyond 7 PM, so I am very confident that with a simple system but strict discipline 500 points would be achieveable in crude.

In some other thread Ashu has mentioned that its even easier than in Crude to gain in Zinc copper etc. and the same success with lesser investment. Members should also check that avenue.

:thumb:

gkpc

In the chart above :
Trade at serial 1 hit SL and was reversed and again gave a loss. Both together gave a loss of 17 or 18 points.

Trade at serial no.2 was a Long and 10 point tgt was done.

Trade at serial no 3 was a short that did not trigger.

Trade at serial no.4 was a short and did Target of 10

Trade at serial no. 5 , a Long did 8 points and was exited at close of the candle doing 8 points and ended in a 4 point gain.
Please post a crude chart with the Metastock Expert that you said was used for forex but found it to give good result in Crude also. If possible please post todays chart. Maybe a chart till present time!! :p
Was this the Expert you used for your first trade today?

rpsvinod

Vinod sir, I think 500 points in Crude are achieveable. I have done approx this profit a few times and the months where I did not touch 500 was because I trade as per my convenience and stopped trading after 200 to 300 points depending on my commitment to other things.
On most days I dont trade beyond 7 PM, so I am very confident that with a simple system but strict discipline 500 points would be achieveable in crude.

In some other thread Ashu has mentioned that its even easier than in Crude to gain in Zinc copper etc. and the same success with lesser investment. Members should also check that avenue.

great Rh mam,

simple system with our own customized rules as per our personality always work.:thumb:
So u r settled with ur tested and Proven system. :clap:
RPS.VINOD

rh6996

great Rh mam,

simple system with our own customized rules as per our personality always work.:thumb:
So u r settled with ur tested and Proven system. :clap:
RPS.VINOD
Vinod sir, Yes, and the words in bold above are of most importance ! I am settled but do get tempted at times. Recently someone sent the Metastock expert , chart posted above and it shows excellent results on paper in metals but have till now kept it as an academic interest only ! Though looking at Zinc and copper charts feel like giving it a try ! :p Have held myself back ! I simply go back to read my rules! The first rule being :

01. Check what is your priority today : Trading or something else !
Important reminder : Trading is second priority!"Doing something else" does not interfere with Trading , its always Trading that interfere with 'doing something else' !

Sir, I am allowed to Trade by my family with the one and only rule 'dictated' by them, Rule no.1 ! And I know because I follow this rule I could continue to trade with minimum friction due to trading. Yes there have been moments but but never an event ! :p I must add that being financially comfortable helps me in my discipline ! And I also have a large Portfolio of A group shares, that also helps.

I had dabbled in stocks, futures and swing trades et al . I am really grateful to a few seniors here and actually in debt to two of them who almost hand held me to become disciplined! So by spending time here and trying my bit of assistance its my meager effort to pay back what I received from the Forum! Though I know at times my response is very very late and at times there is no reply from my side at all ! But I do try to respond! Not being much in knowledge about working of computers makes by task a wee bit harder to respond timely!

Dax Devil

Ashu is right, rh996. Non precious metals are easier to trade than crude. The hitch is they get dead slow or rangebound for hours and days before breakout. Best is to do positional on them. Crude is good for in and out on minutes TF, unless you can handle wide stoplosses don't do positional on crude.

Hi All,
I am doing good with this BB method on crude intraday. But i can trade only after 7 PM due to my day job. I want to ask if it good time to trade after 7 PM or i have to go to web for charting purpose in day.

rh6996

Ashu is right, rh996. Non precious metals are easier to trade than crude. The hitch is they get dead slow or rangebound for hours and days before breakout. Best is to do positional on them. Crude is good for in and out on minutes TF, unless you can handle wide stoplosses don't do positional on crude.
Yes, thats how the intraday charts look!
DD, With my other activities having priority I can spend a limited and unfixed time to trade during day! Have for long been trying to develop some system to trade based on EOD charts. Wish to have a look at charts at Market open and close and give trades with tgt and SL ! Do you think its possible to trade this way in Metals or crude or precious metals or other energy product, in any commodity other than agri!?

If you say yes! , then do give some pointers to the direction in which I should travel looking for it, i.e. : MA cross, RSI, MACD ,BBands , stochastics etc.

Another thing , if you can guide : Is it possible to do Algo traind in commodities based on just BBands? :p