crude oil

i feel that on this level i will take long position in oct crude though market sentiment is week.this may weak sentiment is because of inventory news.but as per technical point crude is bullish even in indina market also.and i will recommande to take position in oct crude only.

A

amarnath

Hi all,

Is there is any moderators really here in this gr8 forums :eek: . Now a days in traderji there is more spammers than real trading stuff its seems no one here to check integerity of a thread and topic discussed here

zse9

Hi all,

Is there is any moderators really here in this gr8 forums :eek: . Now a days in traderji there is more spammers than real trading stuff its seems no one here to check integerity of a thread and topic discussed here
At least this guy was giving his opinion without charging a fee, unlike some other spammers.

A

amarnath

At least this guy was giving his opinion without charging a fee, unlike some other spammers.
LOL you trade his calls and opinions and make trillion i have nothing to loose :p and to great mind like zse9 just open a brokerage house and offer free trading to all even without comission and taxes :eek: :rolleyes:

zse9

LOL you trade his calls and opinions and make trillion i have nothing to loose :p and to great mind like zse9 just open a brokerage house and offer free trading to all even without comission and taxes :eek: :rolleyes:
Sorry if I am stating the obvious. But if I make a trillion, most probably some of that I will be making off you. No? So you may have something to lo(o)se (sic) after all. Also free commission may happen but no taxes is very unlikely to happen in India in our life times. I am just joking. Please don't take me seriously.

Now on a serious note. Can Mr Amarnath or some one else please enlighten me on this issue that has always confused me. A lot of people, brokerages etc. go around giving free calls/advisories regarding stocks, commodities or what not. What do they gain from these?

If a brokerage house or even an investment advisor like Amarnath thinks Crude is going to hit $100, why don't they just buy it at $50 and hold it. When it hits 100 sell it and take profits. Why all the interest in helping little people like us make money by telling us that it is going to hit 100, so that we can buy it around 50 and sell it at 100 too? That too for free.

(What I think is - secretly they are hoping that poor sheep like us will follow their advice and start buying at higher prices when they can sell and make a tidy profit. Well, I can be wrong. And sincerely I am hoping that someone would correct me here, and tell me that people like Amarnath and companies like Goldman Sachs and Karvy and everyone else are doing it out of the goodness of their heart rather than greed to make even more money.)

A

amarnath

Sorry if I am stating the obvious. But if I make a trillion, most probably some of that I will be making off you. No? So you may have something to lo(o)se (sic) after all. Also free commission may happen but no taxes is very unlikely to happen in India in our life times. I am just joking. Please don't take me seriously.

Now on a serious note. Can Mr Amarnath or some one else please enlighten me on this issue that has always confused me. A lot of people, brokerages etc. go around giving free calls/advisories regarding stocks, commodities or what not. What do they gain from these?

If a brokerage house or even an investment advisor like Amarnath thinks Crude is going to hit $100, why don't they just buy it at $50 and hold it. When it hits 100 sell it and take profits. Why all the interest in helping little people like us make money by telling us that it is going to hit 100, so that we can buy it around 50 and sell it at 100 too? That too for free.

(What I think is - secretly they are hoping that poor sheep like us will follow their advice and start buying at higher prices when they can sell and make a tidy profit. Well, I can be wrong. And sincerely I am hoping that someone would correct me here, and tell me that people like Amarnath and companies like Goldman Sachs and Karvy and everyone else are doing it out of the goodness of their heart rather than greed to make even more money.)
Few nice points made, I dont know other brokerages offering free calls to public but most offer signals or analysis to their in house clients to assist to their trading.Almost over 99% of retails client i have seen trade even without stop and always over leverage their investment's but with good calls newbies and poor sheep's atleast try to avoid wrong fashion of trading and what you pointed is absolutely wrong