Crude Oil Trading

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Too many Long spikes of rejection around 3065-75 area - loving it. Someone (Cartel) wants to reverse and fighting it difficult. Aaj koi to ek kutte ka maut marega - Uday or Majnu? RDX only knows.

Tuna

-35 loss booked today, was short. Lost both the trade. Followed my system. No Regret. But No Daru or Murga tonight.

Tuna

Crude today is perfect for Dholak traders , trend followers will get whipped. Well every dog has its day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rjshem

-35 loss booked today, was short. Lost both the trade. Followed my system. No Regret. But No Daru or Murga tonight.
Excellent tuna :clapping:this post for me is more important than ur profit posts not because i like seeing anyone lose.because it shows ur following something consistently and not deviated from ur trade plan this is a very important lesson for all new traders .keep going good work.

amitagg

Crude Oil Trader
Admire your SL level - may have few ticks below

And again start the longing game....... And book out today itself after the spike to come after inventory

Crude now sideways for me and would respect 3000 level...... ( see as 3000 not 3100)
As expected when CMP was above 3130
Crude has bounced back few times from 3020-3030 region

I need not call for directional trade but would let it perform and give whips to curious day traders and then move when it decides to move......

Tuna

So what does a trader do in Dholak trades. He just tries to master playing the Dholak.

Varunbro , Dholak trade is like going long and short in same trading session, trying to call both top and bottom. one will be in direction of main trend in 1 trade and another will be a contra. The days like today (till it broke out) where price was gyrating between 3040 and 3066, these traders would have made a killing. However, this habit leads to ruins during days of strong move. They will take contra as usual and get disrobed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: