Crude Oil Trading

amitagg

Crude Oil Trader
out with loss 40 points in positional long..better luck next time..not in short also. SOH for time being..

Admire your SL level - may have few ticks below

And again start the longing game....... And book out today itself after the spike to come after inventory

Crude now sideways for me and would respect 3000 level...... ( see as 3000 not 3100)

checkmate7

Exited full now waiting for inventory trade.... :)

checkmate7

Today Crude inventory time is 8:30 pm just an update :)

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Satyanash in Inventory walon ka. 8 pm samajh ke trigger daba diya. Chalo koi nahi adjust karta hoon. Thanks for the update though

Tuna

+ 6 point scratch, has close up my setup for catching the inventory bird. Will trade after inventory. No intuition today on the direction, market saying up, Majnu saying down. So I am on the sideline.

I'll try 2 mins strategy this time with crude mini 1 lot let's see what happens... At 8.27 one slm order at 18 pts above, one slm order at 18 pts below... 18 pts gap to avoid huge whipsaws

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

marimuthu13

Admire your SL level - may have few ticks below

And again start the longing game....... And book out today itself after the spike to come after inventory

Crude now sideways for me and would respect 3000 level...... ( see as 3000 not 3100)
positionally NO longs for me now.. No shorts too..SOH for sometimes in crude for positional, will look into other commodity for positional trades..

Yes for intra, will play with LONG and Short..

checkmate7

Tuna Bhai have you tried your setup for other commodity... there we can do one or two trade and get good return tried FC setup and it was profitable....Also return is high :)

Tuna

Tuna Bhai have you tried your setup for other commodity... there we can do one or two trade and get good return tried FC setup and it was profitable....Also return is high :)
I din't try my hand on others yet apart from Crude. Tried Copper, too slow. Anything which is volatile?