Can we do day trading as a profession only with crude oil?

• Yes

Votes: 26 83.9%
  • No

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters
It appears 20 Jul, 24 Jul & 3 Aug losses could've been recovered that day itself if the trade have been reversed by placing double quantity SL order... ONLY LOSS AMOUNT .. just my views.

Sent from my CPH1859 using Tapatalk

newtrader101

It appears 20 Jul, 24 Jul & 3 Aug losses could've been recovered that day itself if the trade have been reversed by placing double quantity SL order... ONLY LOSS AMOUNT .. just my views.

Narayanaal, what's your experience with that technique? I tried it and its very unpredictable. For instance, if its a whipsaw day?

Narayanaal, what's your experience with that technique? I tried it and its very unpredictable. For instance, if its a whipsaw day?
@ newtrader101 I too don't know anything regarding this strategy.. it is in testing phase only as it was told by thread starter...Just my observation i have posted ... Very interesting strategy with minimal screen watching it seems.

Yes, It is correct as per our observation. But it was not giving the reverse call as per system, it can be reversed with doubled quantity if system gives signal. I am just following the system to check the accuracy.

And also in 3rd Aug, it was already in Buy.

Hi Prakaash, could you compare the backtesting results of this new strategy against that of the Gann square strategy?
I thought the Gann square strategy was giving stable results.
There is no link between GANN levels and this new strategy. Instead of starting new thread to post , just using this same thread to record my paper trading results.
Comparatively this new strategy is far better than GANN strategy so far. I don't have any back testing result for this, since i am using only ZERODHA Kite for charts. I could not back test it. I will be starting real trading based on this strategy after 2 months of testing.