Crude Oil Scalping Survival Challenge - 1

bashasm

Today did not follow my own rules, did not book loss early, also tried to average the trade instead of booking the loss, more over tried to increase the stop loss to a much higher value

1556899598870.png

1556899631872.png

bashasm

Total loss out of 5000 capital for these two weeks is 6.82% or Rs. 341
Only traded 5 days in two weeks, need to trade regularly and keep the discipline and spirit :)

1556995051389.png

1556997075336.png

Last edited:

pannet1

there are exclusive commodity brokers who give more leverage than z. i would recommend aliceblue. is leverage good for trading is totally another question. good luck for your trading.

disclaimer: i do not get any commission from them for recommending you.

bashasm

there are exclusive commodity brokers who give more leverage than z. i would recommend aliceblue. is leverage good for trading is totally another question. good luck for your trading.

disclaimer: i do not get any commission from them for recommending you.
Thanks for your suggestion, the leverage seems to be good ( also for astha trade), but the brokerage seems to be on higher end (astha brokerage is way higher)
I have compared alice with z, probably these brokers will be better if we are trading with multiple mega lots and have lesser capital
1557232882647.png

1557232898600.png

bashasm

Hello, can you tell me what is your view about Crude Oil today.
I am beginner Srinivas, but I think crude is in short term down trend on the daily TF
As a scalper, I am trying to get in and get out so I might ignore the down trend.