Crude Oil Scalping Survival Challenge - 1

bashasm

1tf is very noisy,I wonder what you looking in 1tf?
I know, I am a crazy fellow. In the long run, I want to trade 5min, but I think it does not matter in the long run, if you know what you are doing.

With the noise, just now crude gave a spike in the international chart, I guess the stop would be hit, but it won't happen too frequently or we need to wait for a clear trend before continuing the trades

1556562672980.png

bashasm

I know, I am a crazy fellow. In the long run, I want to trade 5min, but I think it does not matter in the long run, if you know what you are doing.

With the noise, just now crude gave a spike in the international chart, I guess the stop would be hit, but it won't happen too frequently or we need to wait for a clear trend before continuing the trades

View attachment 34625
One more thing if you see now, after the spikes, it continued the previous short term uptrend.
I don't have the expertize/experience to handle these situations

1556566642670.png

TraderRavi

low risk profile

View attachment 34625

which site is this ?

newtrader101

View attachment 34625
Because you're posting in traderji, let me ask: Aren't you aware trading gets more difficult as you lower the time frame. Most traders don't go below 5 min. Authors advise to start on daily time frame, atleast.

bashasm

Because you're posting in traderji, let me ask: Aren't you aware trading gets more difficult as you lower the time frame. Most traders don't go below 5 min. Authors advise to start on daily time frame, atleast.
Yes I do, but I think we can get in and out easily

bashasm

Yes I do, but I think we can get in and out easily
Also I am working on sticking to 5mins time frame in the near future