Crude oil scalping diary - TMA style

bashasm

You are taking too much risk quantity wise , I can't handle that much pressure as of now.
Happy scalping.
It is a calculated risk, but I have to stick to my stop loss which I am trying very hardly
Also if I strictly want to follow 1% rule, I need to have atleast 10 lakhs, but I am doing this with 1 lakh, essentially I'm risking 10% of my account per trade, I know it will blow up my account and I am taking that risk

gautam7821

My strategy is almost similar. Lots to learn from you .;))

bashasm

My strategy is almost similar. Lots to learn from you .;))
I think it is the other way around, I have to learn from you. I have seen your trades and you're trading from mobile, hatsoff to you.

gautam7821

I need to have atleast 10 lakhs, but I am doing this with 1 lakh, essentially I'm risking 10% of my account per trade, I know it will blow up my account and I am taking that risk
Keep trading and get 10 lakh asap. Better Risk Better Reward.:up:

I think it is the other way around, I have to learn from you. I have seen your trades and you're trading from mobile, hatsoff to you.
We are in same boat brother , keep your gut feel :p updated here and I will do :cool: on my thread.

Last edited:

bashasm

Now the account balance with yesterday profit stands at Rs. 1,33,170.01

Ledger
1567512278159.png

Last edited:

bashasm

todays first trade, entered in a hurry at the end of this red candle, and booked 4points with 20 Lots, profit 8k
1567511740281.png

bashasm

The spike caused 20k loss with 20 lots
1567521013123.png

gautam7821

The spike caused 20k loss with 20 lots
View attachment 37377
That's why I don't place SL, but it's too risky. I hate SL being hit by spike. Can you point out entry point and reason of entry? Why do you cut traded price and time in SS?

Last edited:

bashasm

That's why I don't place SL, but it's too risky. I hate SL being hit by spike. Can you point out entry point and reason of entry? Why do you cut traded price and time in SS?
All revenge trades were done and the loss stands at 50k (Actually from 1 Lakh, I made 30% return and now I lost all and I stand at 70k capital)
Whatever is in my head, I am not able to put it in the execution.
All profits went away today
Trading big lot size has increased the loss
Now I can still trade big lot size and try to get my money back, but I assume now it will be pure gambling, so want to re think about my trading plan
1567524859937.png

Last edited: