Crude oil scalping diary - Attempt 3

bashasm

From tomorrow, I will post my scalping trades in Crude Oil with one Mega Lot only.

Initial Capital: Rs. 30,000
Trading Style: Price action, moving averages
Time frame: 1/5 minutes
Trading Terminal: Fyers web

Earlier, I tried with huge positions which caused unnecessary pressures, this time I am starting small capital and trade with one Mega Lot.

My SL would be around 5-10 points and I am hoping to learn from the market and improve my discipline

1573403501405.png

Last edited:

bashasm

The funds transferred yesterday were not updated in the fyers

Raised the ticket with them.

Don't know why these things happen even in 2019, I don't understand our broker's incompetence to even handle petty things.

bashasm

Don't know why these things happen even in 2019, I don't understand our broker's incompetence to even handle petty things.
Now the support team can't find the things, they want my bank statement LOL

bashasm

Shorted at 4091 and booked 11 points at 4080
Details as per the chart
Was looking at 1:1 risk reward

Done for the day, In fact, I was not supposed to trade due to health issues (eye infection) but could not stop.

Post mortem analysis: I should not have shorted in the range, even If I did I should have shorted at the top, but I did not get the best price

1573488586512.png

TraderRavi

low risk profile

Now the support team can't find the things, they want my bank statement LOL
Have you transferred funds through NEFT or instant payment gateway ? They claim through payment gateway it is instantly updated. I dont have account with fyers but thinking to open one.

bashasm

Have you transferred funds through NEFT or instant payment gateway ? They claim through payment gateway it is instantly updated. I dont have account with fyers but thinking to open one.
I use below option and I think it is the payment gateway

1573551181047.png

bashasm

Booked 10 points loss on one Mega Lot when I expected a bounce off the 20EMA as per the yellow arrow ( it bounced earlier occasions LOL )

1573574706385.png

After trade Post mortem analysis:

The 20 EMA change direction and In fact price reversed as per Fibonacci levels 23 and 38%

1573575874804.png

Today's Loss Rs. 1000

1573576049567.png

Last edited:

bashasm

Not sure about using Fyers any more, their web terminal just hanged today, it was good that I had a stop loss and it got triggered

I continuously refreshed around 10 mins and the chart did not load

1573574638071.png

Last edited: