Crude oil is a human

How much traders are able to find the movement of Crude oil Technically?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamil trader

Here i want to share how to earn from crude oil trading in MCX...

Here i will give you the baby steps for success in crude oil trading...

Watch it.. and learn something from it... This is purely for newbies....

Crude oil is my friend...Crude oil is not a commodity... Crude oil is a human for me..

I can talk with crude oil, I can walk with Crude oil, I can Sleep With crude oil

So Crude oil is always my friend... I can know the every movement of my friend(Crude Oil)

Watch here... some interesting matters to be posted here with articles and images, etc....to win in the crude oil trading

Regards
Tamil Trader

Tamil trader

Experience 1:

There are lots of commodities like gold, silver, copper, nickel, zinc, lead, aluminium, natural gas, etc....

But my favourite is crude oil...

To win in the commodity markets, one should be able find the support and resistance for every product. if we are able to find the support and resistance, we can easily find the trend, and we can easily predict the entry price whether SELL or BUY.....

For my personal experience, Crude oil is always technically traded by all the winners... so i also prefer...Even every Strategy designer also tests first in crude oil or nifty... If they give good winning ratios, they will apply and test for other products...

Do you know one thing? Nifty and Crudeoil - Both are 4 Digit products....

Watch every movement with full interest in crude oil, one day you will find what is going to happen in crude prices....

Upcoming lessons are on the way.. please wait ...

Regards
Tamil Trader

Tamil trader

Experience 2:

Always dont worry about fundamentals in crude oil trading. because technical analysis beats fundamental analysis for crude oil

Always 3 Prices should be kept in mind and you should update regularly.

1. International Crude Oil Price ( you can visit stockmaster.in/crude_oil.html )
here you can see intraday chart and also every tick prices in crude oil

2. USDINR Rate (This is also available in the above site)

3. MCX Crude oil Price

These 3 Prices are enough to keep in mind......

1. USDINR up, Nymex crude up----- So MCX Price will go up

2. USDINR down, Nymex Crude up.... So MCX Crude will go down

3. USDINR down, Nymex Crude down... So MCX Crude will go down

4. USDINR up, Nymex Crude down...So MCX Crude will go up

So, here for trading in MCX Prices, USDINR playes a vital role for trading and taking profits in crude oil....

Avoid following international market blindly... Watch Currency movement also...

More Lessons are on the way.... Please wait...

All Enquires about crude oil welcomed... doubts will be cleared very soon in this forum

Regards

Vinoth
Tamil Trader

dell

any particular day or time when news affect crude movement ?
also from where we see news , reports etc.........?
any particular time when crude blast like 6.00 p.m. or any time that u examined .......?

Tamil trader

any particular day or time when news affect crude movement ?
also from where we see news , reports etc.........?
any particular time when crude blast like 6.00 p.m. or any time that u examined .......?
there is answer for this question in "Experience 2"

Why are you seeing news?

News are the part of the fundamental analysis. but technical analysis beats the fundamental analysis. so there is no need to worry about news time and news result.

before news comes to you, you should be in correct trend. thats all. for your convenience, you can see all the economic news in forexfactory.com

Technical Trading is only the way to earn profit from crude oil

http://www.traderji.com/energy/89245-tamil-trader-crude-oil-diary-live-updates.html

You can see how i technically earn from crude oil

Regards
Vinoth
Tamil Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.