Crude Oil Intraday With Good Results

Ok Guys here it is.

Open amibroker crude oil 1 hour charts. Wait until 3 Pm until the action starts.
At 3 pm put a horizontal line on days high & low, add or subtract 2 points just 2 make sure it breaks the high & low.
Enter the trade with strict SL of around 25 to 30 points, Sometimes SL will be also hit.
You can expect around 25 to 30 points minimum. Always lock the position with a trailing SL to catch the Big Move. PAPER TRADE for few days 2 see the
results.

JUST A SIMPLE SYSTEM WITHOUT ANY LAGGING INDICATORS OR ALF

Pls try or if not just put the 2 horizontal lines in your hourly charts & see for your self. waiting 2 know your feed back.
Hi Aman472!!! Thanks for sharing your strategy.
can you please send me last three months 1hr chart for crude? To backtest it.
Waiting for your reply.
thanks a lot!

Ok Guys here it is.

Open amibroker crude oil 1 hour charts. Wait until 3 Pm until the action starts.
At 3 pm put a horizontal line on days high & low, add or subtract 2 points just 2 make sure it breaks the high & low.
Enter the trade with strict SL of around 25 to 30 points, Sometimes SL will be also hit.
You can expect around 25 to 30 points minimum. Always lock the position with a trailing SL to catch the Big Move. PAPER TRADE for few days 2 see the
results.

JUST A SIMPLE SYSTEM WITHOUT ANY LAGGING INDICATORS OR ALF

Pls try or if not just put the 2 horizontal lines in your hourly charts & see for your self. waiting 2 know your feed back.
Aman...why 3 PM only?

Friends,

Once I read somewhere trading is simple & all we need is a Horizontal Line.
At First I thought it was foolish as so many indicators, MACD, Crossovers and all that people use to make money.

After some search & using some logic i got an idea of that magical
Horizontal line. Which is very simple to use.

All u need is Amibroker with live data feed's & a Horizontal Line. I cannot say
you will Mint Money but yes a reasonable amount Daily. Sometimes SL will
also be Hit. As it part of the game. But winning ration will be about 70%.

I Call it Naked Price Action.

If anybody trading ONLY Crude Oil interested I will show the way how I Trade.
Hi Aman,
Thank you so much for your strategy. I will try this from today onwords. Yes I intend to trade in Crude oil but so far I have not traded. Thanks again.
M.Anantha Raman

Hi Aman,
Thank you so much for your strategy. I will try this from today onwords. Yes I intend to trade in Crude oil but so far I have not traded. Thanks again.
M.Anantha Raman