Crude Oil Intraday With Good Results

marimuthu13

as per AMAN ji system

today trade would be BUY above 5103 and SELL below 5066...both are in NOV month contract as today is Oct month contract expiry...

buying above 5103 is risky as there is pivot point at 5108....

as per AMAN ji system

today trade would be BUY above 5103 and SELL below 5066...both are in NOV month contract as today is Oct month contract expiry...

buying above 5103 is risky as there is pivot point at 5108....
Did Anybody book any profits. Almost 80 points in SHORT.

Low was 4986.

Just 2 Horizontal lines is all that u need to trade.

Last edited:
Friends,

There is an industry revolving around us making Afl, MACD, Crossover and what not just to make "Themself" rich. Just use your common sense & a little bit of Logic U can win in the market. But let me remind u everyday is not a trading day & everyday is not a winning day. Sometimes u "WILL" lose so accept it gracefully. Its all all part of the Game. Hoped I helped some newbie learn the trick. Once I also was a newbie & I learned many Tricks from Traderji Experts. Thanks To all my seniors who taught me some valuable lesson's. I am happy that I have given back something to this forum 2 the people who taught me all the complicated things in Trade. For me Trading should be simple & I have found a way Out.

Thanks 2 all my friends & who believed in me especially who all followed my Thread. Use the same technique in almost all Trading in MCX u will be in profits. Happy trading.

Last edited:
Dear Nobody can guess the market yes shorted & took profits at my targets of 25 to 30 points.
Good.

But there a problem with your system.

The math doesn't work out.

Since the win rate is not so good. you keep taking 1:1. At best you will break even.

By End of the month you are just making your broker rich...

your win rate has to be higher and R/R has to be even higher..

Good.

But there a problem with your system.

The math doesn't work out.

Since the win rate is not so good. you keep taking 1:1. At best you will break even.

By End of the month you are just making your broker rich...

your win rate has to be higher and R/R has to be even higher..
Thanks Pal,

Yes I have my own style of catching the big moves, but still will concentrate on your views.