Crude Oil Intraday With Good Results

Brother siluvairaju,

Sorry that you lost your trade, but then there is no 100 % guarantee that you will win all your trades. SL is part of the game. Dont lose hope keep paper trading until ur confident & then trade with real money. I too had many SL hits.

marimuthu13

i was saw last three days in paper trading the result is positive the next day i was using real trade the SL is hit and i had lose my money.
if you started with real money, then keep trading it...u will be handsomely rewarded in this system (very simple too)

Friends,

Today, 16th Oct Thursday was not an ideal trading day as my setup was all confused. 1st there was a sudden spike in prices. My Trading Terminal showed 5101 as days High & RT Data feed showed me 5111 as days High. So did not enter any trades. As the day progressed noticed one thing prices hit 4997 two times & came back down. If that resistance was broken then 20 to 30 points was my estimate. Which it did & reached a High of 5032

Friends,

Today, 16th Oct Thursday was not an ideal trading day as my setup was all confused. 1st there was a sudden spike in prices. My Trading Terminal showed 5101 as days High & RT Data feed showed me 5111 as days High. So did not enter any trades. As the day progressed noticed one thing prices hit 4997 two times & came back down. If that resistance was broken then 20 to 30 points was my estimate. Which it did & reached a High of 5032

This is why you should get proper data feed from authorized NSE/MCX data vendors.

your trading terminal and authorized data vendors global data feed was correct.

you would have made money had the feed been correct.

Brother siluvairaju,

Sorry that you lost your trade, but then there is no 100 % guarantee that you will win all your trades. SL is part of the game. Dont lose hope keep paper trading until ur confident & then trade with real money. I too had many SL hits.

thankyou very much for your reply.still i am wathing your method and also confident :thumb: