Crude Oil Intraday With Good Results

marimuthu13

14th Oct Tuesday. Short Entry @ 5190 reached a low of 5102 almost 88 Points.

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Just 2 Horizontal Line is all that you need to Trade
boss
you forget to post trade details on 13th Oct...2 times SL hit ..

but still this system is very good...easy to trade...if traded properly ...like trading with 2 lots, book one lot at 25 points , trailing remaining with TSL...etc etc...It will yield 150-200 points per month

marimuthu13

Marimuthu,

Don't worry brother i will post even when SL hit. As there is no system that can guarantee 100 % success. By the way from your name it seems ur from Tamil Nadu. If yes let me know we can share our knowledge.
yes ji
i am from tamil nadu..though native is southern end of TN and IN, i am here in chennai for past 14 years (4 years education+10 years workng)...

i am not criticizing you that you are hiding SL hit but i am afraid that it may misguide new comers , they will feel like holy grail....

Ok Guys here it is.

Open amibroker crude oil 1 hour charts. Wait until 3 Pm until the action starts.
At 3 pm put a horizontal line on days high & low, add or subtract 2 points just 2 make sure it breaks the high & low.
Enter the trade with strict SL of around 25 to 30 points, Sometimes SL will be also hit.
You can expect around 25 to 30 points minimum. Always lock the position with a trailing SL to catch the Big Move. PAPER TRADE for few days 2 see the
results.

JUST A SIMPLE SYSTEM WITHOUT ANY LAGGING INDICATORS OR ALF

Pls try or if not just put the 2 horizontal lines in your hourly charts & see for your self. waiting 2 know your feed back.