Crude Oil Intraday With Good Results

enna kodumai ithu??? u haven't read what is strategy all about??

also dont fall about thread owner hypes ..he says short at XXXX...book at low of the day
Thanks Brother for your kind words. Pls trade with your own strategy & pls dont follow me. I just said what i knew that's all no ill feelings. Wish you best in all your Trades.

Moderator pls close this thread.

Last edited:

ram2010

Thanks Brother for your kind words. Pls trade with your own strategy & pls dont follow me. I just said what i knew that's all no ill feelings. Wish you best in all your Trades.

Moderator pls close this thread.

nowadays no thread is getting continued more than 3 pages.

The reason is , markets won't give you easy profits.

They were dynamic in nature.

You have to adopt different strategies at different times of market.

That is the key to success.

Hello Aman ji

Your technique is simple and effective most of the time.

I want to know can we use for Nickel Silver & gold if yes what will be entry & Exit Point ( Like in Crude 2 Points Below Low or Above high is entry . Exit 20 to 30 Points)

I have come across AFL in one of your post which shows only Single line called DC. Can you explain the Chart.

Thanks
Myoghi

Last edited:

umeshmandal

Nice simple strategy indeed! Never traded commodities but will surely give it a try.
Dont even need a chart for trading this!!!! So no Lines are also required. Really good strategy if it works as claimed ! :thumb:
One can note down the High Low at 3PM and get the levels for trigger SL etc. So no data feed required, no software like metastock or amibroker required and not even an AFL for drawing the Horizontal lines! :p :lol:

karthik_sri

Ok Guys here it is.

Open amibroker crude oil 1 hour charts. Wait until 3 Pm until the action starts.
At 3 pm put a horizontal line on days high & low, add or subtract 2 points just 2 make sure it breaks the high & low.
Enter the trade with strict SL of around 25 to 30 points, Sometimes SL will be also hit.
You can expect around 25 to 30 points minimum. Always lock the position with a trailing SL to catch the Big Move. PAPER TRADE for few days 2 see the
results.

JUST A SIMPLE SYSTEM WITHOUT ANY LAGGING INDICATORS OR ALF

Pls try or if not just put the 2 horizontal lines in your hourly charts & see for your self. waiting 2 know your feed back.
Good and Simple setup Aman!!!:)

Crude is always a fascinating scrip for all the Day Traders as Traders & Trades will be more. This is required for a simple setup trade. We can easily make 10 points!:)

Can be used for stocks ???
Maybe the 1 hour timeframe won't be very suitable for stocks, seeing that the equity markets are open for 6 hrs 15 min every day. Commodities markets, open for 14 hours per day, are ok with 1 hour.