Crude oil evening session for employed for part time income

GENIETRADE

Both NSE and MCX are marginally positive.
Today struggled a lot both in NSE and MCX to bring the ledger in green. Infact, there were indisciplined trades in both exchanges and thus both of them went into red. Finally managed to bring them into Green.

Will post both ledgers tomorrow morning.

Both NSE and MCX are marginally positive.
Today struggled a lot both in NSE and MCX to bring the ledger in green. Infact, there were indisciplined trades in both exchanges and thus both of them went into red. Finally managed to bring them into Green.

Will post both ledgers tomorrow morning.
why are you struggling to bring ledger in green....

your job is trade as per plan. PLAN A TRADE and TRADE A PLAN..

Last edited:

GENIETRADE

why are you struggling to bring ledger in green..to show off??

your job is trade as per plan. PLAN A TRADE and TRADE A PLAN..
Thanks for your advice. I heard this 25 years ago ie somewhere in the year 1993.

Anyway, put up your ledger here, then I will reply your question. While writing this, I am still polite.

Last edited:

GENIETRADE

We need edge in trading to win. When we watch charts with indicators on previous charts, we tend to see only those trades which worked very well. This instills a wrong belief that there is good edge in those trades. We need consistent edge in Intraday trading however small it is. Making strategies to catch this consistent edge is the real need if we people really want to be in the market for the years to come.:)

Last edited: