Crude Oil - Day Trading

I'm thinking of posting my intraday trades here but do I need to post a screenshot of the order just to give it a credibility? Thanks!

btw, I trade the big contract of 100 BBL for intraday and for overnight positions I trade a couple of lots of Mini contracts.

Thanks! But the problem is anybody can mark entries and exits so how do we get around to this?

Anyway, thanks!
I don't know what is the problem with marking the trades. But just start. If you have any problems, mention it here, the members may take an interest and show you the solutions/workarounds.

pannet1

Thanks! But the problem is anybody can mark entries and exits so how do we get around to this?

Anyway, thanks!
As soon as you are done with the trade, try to post the entry (/exit) price. If the time delay is very less, every member here is smart enough to know that your entry points are real.

Really appreciate your effort to be authentic. Later on you can provide us with the reason for your entry/exit. As you suggested (between the lines), there may be bull sh*ters here in TJ too.

pannet1

This is just a test chart showing today's action. Crude almost ready to hit yesterday's high 3481.
cool. its more important that being social does not affect your trading in any way. just take care of this aspect.

ps: using this opportunity to share my misery

cool. its more important that being social does not affect your trading in any way. just take care of this aspect.

ps: using this opportunity to share my misery
No, it won't. In fact I joined this forum after many years - I was here back in 2006. Anyway, my first priority is getting in good trades and forums come last in the list. I saw a few threads on Crude so that got me interested and I thought of doing some threads.

Maybe I will be able to do a live session once a week - I guess on Fridays. Thanks!

Back to crude oil - Currently there is a lot of chop around 3481. I closed my long on the big contract but I'm holding 2 mini contracts as this move can last for some days more.