CRUDE FEB MONTH CHALLENGE - 2019

chota hulk

Hi, this thread is to challenge myself to be disciplined and consistent.

For this I will challenge myself to focus on 1 scrip i.e CrudeOil, irrespective of other commodity scrip !!

Next task is to trade only this scrip with Rs.600 as capital.

I will keep this challenge for "16 - trading days" on FEB 2019 only.

Will post Profit / Loss and excel sheet as day end , which show my current growth status or the end of my challenge.

Risk mgmt: Well thats the tough part here, as the capital is too low and minimum risk is 10 pts in crudeM, so it comes out as 120 rs including brokerage. thats 3% per trade.

Margin required for crude oil mini is around 330 per lot ( I am using fortune trader broker where highest margin get 30x).

So the challenge will end either at end of 16 trading days or consecutive sl hits. :D

If i come out in profits, no issues, if i loose this challenge, then max loss should be Rs 600.

om namah shivaya:)

Attachments

chota hulk

Day1 : Opening Account Balance (Rs 600) .... like this is share my profit and loss at the end of the day, so everyone see everything clear MTM.

now meet at night, let c what happen today game over or survive for tomorrow.

om namah shivaya :)

Attachments

bashasm

Day1 : Opening Account Balance (Rs 600) .... like this is share my profit and loss at the end of the day, so everyone see everything clear MTM.

now meet at night, let c what happen today game over or survive for tomorrow.

om namah shivaya :)
bhai earlier you used wisdom capital broker, now you changed. Is there any best broker with high margin and very low brokerage :)

chota hulk

bhai earlier you used wisdom capital as a broker, now you changed. Is there any best broker with high margin and very low brokerage :)
low brokerage and high margin, in fortune i choose zerodha plan which is simple nothing hidden , in wisdom brokerage is little high, personal experience. they say low brokerage but they charge extra in every trade, that why stop wisdom.

bashasm

low brokerage and high margin, in fortune i choose zerodha plan which is simple nothing hidden , in wisdom brokerage is little high, personal experience. they say low brokerage but they charge extra in every trade, that why stop wisdom.
Finvasia is good, zero brokerage, but I don't like using NEST for placing orders. I am back to using zerodha

bashasm

zerodha i use only for positional call, and fortune for intraday because of high margin.
Is the brokerage high compared to zerodha for Fortune.
I see that their margin is too low and How do you place orders through Nest?
1549523672982.png

I use Finvasia for small trades. You need to get used to Best platform which is free. I use Zerodha for big trades.

Asthatrade provides great margins for expiry trading but high brokerage.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk