HI

CAN SOMEBODY GIVE ME THE RELATION OF SHARE MARKET
WITH CROCODILE.

IF I LIKE IT I WILL GIVE HIM A OFFER TO TAKE ONE PENTAGRAPHICS
SHARE WITHOUT ANY CHARGE.

UR TRUE FRIEND

SUMIT BALDUA :confused:

sh50

One analogy could be that share market by its very nature entices you. So even after suffering losses for the umpteenth time, some people still want to try their luck. That makes the tears because of the losses crocodile tears.

There is a saying in Hindi, "Paani me rah ke magarmach se ver nahi rakh sakte" which literally means that if you want to stay in the water, you have to be vary of the crocodile. Applying it to real life, considering that equities give the highest rates of return, if you want to remain prosperous in life(water), you cannot remain aloof of the stockmarket(crocodile). You have to invest in it but if you do so without adequate knowledge, it can actually gobble you up( ala crocodile).

All this may not be true but sumit baldua deserves a pat on the back for trying to make things interesting. Otherwise the same boring discussions can engulf your interest like a croc.

It reminds me of a panchtantra story between a monkey and a croc. I know a monkey analogy, " Mind is like a drunken monkey stung by a scorpion". Replace mind with the stock marktet and I don't think many shall disagree.