Crest Animation

rangarajan

I have picked up 2000 shares of Crest Animation @ Rs. 29.80 with target of Rs. 32 will it be achieved before end of October 2012?
As per Quadra,the stock should close above 27.6 with s/l 25.Now 26.55
yr s/l should be 23.7 as u had already bought it.

Follow Quadra safe by SG/Anant for positional Long/Short & u wont have Loss & Tension.

Best of Luck.

hi friend
can you tell me on what basis you purchsed crestanimation?

news?
price trend?
tips?

regards
I had observed and followed news in the market that Promotor is selling shares for forming tie up foriegn partners. Company has good skills and qualities and has good customer base like Walt dysne, Warner bros, etc. That is why I thaught that once the transaction with foriegn party is over the price will go up immediately.

hi
earlier it happened that crest went up and fallen down sinking most of its retail investors.Its foreign investmnt or technical skills never helped it survive.
Since Aneesh kotwal gave clear stoploss,I liked it for inbuilt safety.
However I am not aware of Quandra by Anant .
Time to learn it.
Thanks to Aneesh

hi
earlier it happened that crest went up and fallen down sinking most of its retail investors.Its foreign investmnt or technical skills never helped it survive.
Since Aneesh kotwal gave clear stoploss,I liked it for inbuilt safety.
However I am not aware of Quandra by Anant .
Time to learn it.
Thanks to Aneesh
Hi

Thanks for response. I have seen the history initially Crest was quoting in 3 digit. That was not actual price at all. That price was hiked as the company had taken finance from Tata and that was against sale of shares to them. There was little manupelation (which every business do now a days) and now a days the share price seems to delebratly kept low so that foreign partner can purchase price. Promoter seems to be involved in selling of the shares to this partner. I think once this purchase is over share price should increase.