Could Corona Virus lead to a never before crash?

Raj232

The correction of 2020 had to happen , Stock Market works in cycles. If everyone will earn from stock market then who will loose. If big players wants to increase their holdings, they will target you to leave the position by creating panic through negative news. If they want to leave the position, they again target you to buy at their selling price. Most of us get trapped in this money making process. I said everything very clearly, If you are still in doubt so you can check nifty 50 graph, you will see a bull run in corona period.

Last edited:
The correction of 2020 had to happen , Stock Market works in cycles. If everyone will earn from stock market then who will loose. If big players wants to increase their holdings, they will target you to leave the position by creating panic through negative news. If they want to leave the position, they again target you to buy at their selling price. Most of us get trapped in this money making process. I said everything very clearly, If you are still in doubt so you can check nifty 50 graph, you will see a bull run in corona period.
okay
can you analyse N50 chart and let us know about the next bear or bull run, before it happens,
say in 2022/2023/2024.
it is very easy to say, after it is done with.

okay
can you analyse N50 chart and let us know about the next bear or bull run, before it happens,
say in 2022/2023/2024.
it is very easy to say, after it is done with.
2022/2023/2024 .. There are two types of corrections , Price wise and Time wise. WE are in correction zone which is not price wise because price is not going anywhere from last some months, so it is definitely time wise correction. Only WD GANN can predict the stock or index timewise, unfortunately he is not with us. I am a price action trader. When price will indicate any direction , I will surely message you in this comment box.

Last edited:
We did witness a crash when covid was at peak and markets corrected over time. It’s been 2 years and now the stock market is not at all affected by the virus or pandemic. The only threats we are facing at the moment are inflation and a possible recession. But I am sure we will deal with it pretty well.

Time really flies. Can’t believe it’s already been 2 years to the pandemic. Things have changed so much since then and the stock market also went through many ups and downs. But we can surely see how the market has strengthened despite all this. I don’t think covid is going to be a threat to the market anymore.

I think we have come a long way after the pandemic. The stock market has become much more resilient to such threats and that’s a good thing. I think we have a bright future ahead when it comes to the Indian stock market.

I don’t think there will be any more crashes due to corona. It can happen due to the international issues that we are dealing with at the moment. The war, energy crisis and inflation are surely having an effect on the international markets. Let’s see if the Indian stock market will be resilient or react to the same.