Could Corona Virus lead to a never before crash?

India is already amidst a never before crash of the stock market. This was caused not only because of the coronavirus, but also due to indirect effects of European politics. The onset of covid virus led to people losing their jobs, companies shutting down, and restriction in export and import. This caused a hindrance in trade and commerce which led many well known companies in the stock market to collapse. In the present scenario,

The situation is a little dicey. Hopefully, so far nothing has affected the market, let’s just hope the situation gets better. No, I don’t think it will crash. But, having said that we can’t really predict market changes.

The financial expert: Nouriel Roubini, who had predicted the great recession that happened in 2008, has warned us that the world’s major economies are heading towards stagflation and debt crisis. He thinks that equity markets can crash and fall by around 50%. This is a matter of concern as war and inflation has led to a crisis that is affecting us more than the covid pandemic at this point.

The recent market crash is a result of the war, inflation and interest rate hikes by the US. If the number of covid cases rises once again then it will be like adding fuel to the fire.

It could happen. According to me, it already has and we, as traders and investors should be utterly cautious moving forward. Making new moves in case of a sudden crash would only lead to downfall. Instead, prepare for any kind of change and save yourself and your money however necessary. Not everyone will lose if they apply their skill and logic into a practical approach.

Corona virus has already crossed 900 deaths and surpassed SARS outbreak in 2003. Possibly it is in deadliest form of disease anyone has seen in the past few decades. China, despite being rich in medical infrastructure has been no match and nowhere near any hope of restraining it. Official figures cross 30000 cases, but suspected that unofficial incidents are more than a lac.
Had it been geographically limited to China, things would have been different. UK has declared health emergency today with 9 case detected. US, already 12 cases and Japan past 100 marks with the sharp rise in cruise cases.

Whats your opinion? Is it time to reduce?
I don't think that corona would now be affecting the stock market. The correction is already done. And if there is a comeback of corona, like last time, people sitting at home will start trading more & more and the market will move upward. Pumping in more & more money from retail investors will obviously move the market in uptrend. Hope I have answered your query.

As of now we are dealing with a bigger crisis than corona. War, inflation and rate hikes are surely affecting all financial markets alike. But still it is a good time for some value investment for beginners in the stock market.