Could Corona Virus lead to a never before crash?

AJK

Now locust swarms...

i think neem oil and tobacco mixed in soap water is the bio pesticide being used against infestation... but 5 km long swarms, might need fireforce.

This may not immediately kill locusts, but will inhibit their growth and kill the swarm. Anything that kill a pest immediately would be harmful for humans also...

Last edited:

Raj232

Now locust swarms...

i think neem oil and tobacco mixed in soap water is the bio pesticide being used against infestation... but 5 km long swarms, might need fireforce.

This may not immediately kill locusts, but will inhibit their growth and kill the swarm. Anything that kill a pest immediately would be harmful for humans also...

As if CoVID-19 and Amphan was not enough, Locusts come to make the situation worse.

Solution: .
1. Since locusts are edible, start catching and eating them after frying :)
2. Get a large number of ducks (as done in China - 1 lakh ducks) for feeding on the locusts.

Solution: .
1. Since locusts are edible, start catching and eating them after frying :)
2. Get a large number of ducks (as done in China - 1 lakh ducks) for feeding on the locusts.
Instead get 1 lakh Chinese to eat the locust . . .

After Locust Diplomacy, now Locust Tourism . . .

:)

Last edited:

AJK

I think administrations like WHO should also think about global food security and food supply chains given the lockdowns and locust infestation round the globe. Humans should survive this in unity. Previous day it was in Africa and middle east, yesterday it was in pak, and today in India. Just like the virus, I'm afraid this would also spread globally. Result would be famine in the long run.

jyotixxx

Here we go,

Today, on 6K cases in one single day! My prediction remains same for 2 Lakh Cases by 8th June.
7K cases everyday has been a normal now. We should reach 2 Lakh cases earlier, by 3rd or 4th June.

As per my calculations when we will near the peak in August end, we will see 70k-80k cases everyday.
I just pray, markets hold at that time, my portfolio has really recovered from bottom with some addition at right time.

Raj232

jyotixxx

To reach that level, considering the doubling time of 15 days, 2 laks in June first week, 4 L in 3rd week, 8L in July 2nd week, 16 L in July 4th week, 32L in Aug 2nd week. So we should peak out by August 3rd week.

2,16,714 (+9,526) in one day!!

We have reached a new level today.

jyotixxx

India's Defence secy tests positive, quarantined

NEW DELHI: Defence secretary Ajay Kumar has tested positive for the coronavirus disease (Covid-19) and is under home quarantine, two people familiar with the development said on Wednesday on the condition of anonymity. Kumar got himself tested for Covid-19 after developing mild fever and was found to be infected, said one of the persons.

“He tested positive on Tuesday. His condition is stable and he will stay at home till he tests negative,” said another person.

A defence ministry spokesperson refused to comment on the matter.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/indi...quarantined/story-nshas2mlCukSYIWkL1qmdP.html