Could Corona Virus lead to a never before crash?

Raj232

Wednesday to Sunday : in 5 days

66,021+
We will see 1 lakh cases by May 20. There is no escape !!
But see the recoveries too... 20,900+

Till date 10-May-2020 the coronavirus deaths in India is reported to be 2,212 only

In India, each year, approx. 220,000 deaths are reported due to Tuberculosis i.e. 20,000 deaths "per month"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuberculosis_in_India

.. now which one is the more serious disease ?

Raj232

We have prepared India for the worst: Health Minister on Covid crisis

Vardhan while interacting with health ministers and senior officials of north-eastern states, through video conferencing, on the mitigation efforts to address Covid-19 crisis said the fatality rate in the country continues to be around 3.3 per cent and the recovery rate of coronavirus patients have climbed up to 29.9 per cent, and there are very good indicators.

https://health.economictimes.indiat...orst-health-minister-on-covid-crisis/75646700

I cannot be more proud of the Health Ministry on state of affairs on handling the COVID issue in India. Kudos Team !!!

Ministry of AYUSH along with the Aarogya Setu Mobile App has been a miracle in getting the situation under control !!

jyotixxx

Till date 10-May-2020 the coronavirus deaths in India is reported to be 2,212 only

In India, each year, approx. 220,000 deaths are reported due to Tuberculosis i.e. 20,000 deaths "per month"

My worries are not today! With limited cases they're getting good medical attention. We have aprox 130000 hospital beds. Think about when we have 10 L cases. Will the death rate remain same?

My worries are not today! With limited cases they're getting good medical attention. We have aprox 130000 hospital beds. Think about when we have 10 L cases. Will the death rate remain same?
Rates will remain same, but the actual numbers will become overwhelming
Already they are looking at OPD kind of treatment, with isolation

But with the kind of virus this one is being projected as
what if the spread is not controlled even at 10 L cases . . .

One study in New York city has shown 21%+ of the population was already infected there
Why it will be different in our big crowded cities . . .

The only thing that is stopping / or delaying this is the government efforts and the cooperation of people

Everyone needs to pray and stay isolated / distanced
It's not just for our personal sake, most of us would be in safe category

arent you comparing apples with oranges lol lol

btw if you think that corona is not dangerous and deadly and is hype only, then go to a Covid hospital and do some social service there / hug a few of corona patients, without any protective gear. Though not a suggestion

Raj232

There is no specific medication being provided unless you have breathing problems, etc. I have even posted the videos related to the same. However, it seems the fear has gripped you, so it would be difficult to even face the truth.

Even Govt has changed its position related to the same, since the effects are no much, and usually no medication is being given unless the patient is experiencing breathing problems.. Take some time to Read the article:
Only ‘Severe’ Covid-19 Patients to be Tested Before Discharge from Hospital as India Braces for Infection Surge
https://www.news18.com/news/india/o...ndia-braces-for-infections-surge-2612357.html

arent you comparing apples with oranges lol lol

btw if you think that corona is not dangerous and deadly and is hype only, then go to a Covid hospital and do some social service there / hug a few of corona patients, without any protective gear. Though not a suggestion
Bro.. Your comment is out of context, you always come down to me and you. It is what the Govt stance and medical stance is, not me and you. :)

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
Raj bhai, if you don't believe on 'fake worries' about corona, how do you know that deaths reported are so low? Do you know very few deaths are officially reported in India? Those which are reported only 30-40% are medically certified? It means, a person who died at home was the death due to ongoing controllable 'dama' or 'Tuberculosis ' was in fact due to corona?

In India death's are not classified even by doctors. A person died at age of 60 might be struggling with cancer due to tobacco chewing all his life, but local doctor will write "died of old age" on death certificate.

That's reality in India. I'm not saying corona is deadly. No one is saying this. But coronavirus cause complication to already existing conditions and that's why those with high bp, sugar or other underlying conditions are risk of dying.

Raj232

Raj bhai, if you don't believe on 'fake worries' about corona, how do you know that deaths reported are so low? Do you know very few deaths are officially reported in India? Those which are reported only 30-40% are medically certified? It means, a person who died at home was the death due to ongoing controllable 'dama' or 'Tuberculosis ' was in fact due to corona?

In India death's are not classified even by doctors. A person died at age of 60 might be struggling with cancer due to tobacco chewing all his life, but local doctor will write "died of old age" on death certificate.

That's reality in India. I'm not saying corona is deadly. No one is saying this. But coronavirus cause complication to already existing conditions and that's why those with high bp, sugar or other underlying conditions are risk of dying.
Bhai, I have already read much of the coronavirus disease studies, etc. I am not saying its an icecream.

All that I'm saying is that it is not the end to humanity. There are other problems and other diseases as well. Novel-Coronavirus is no longer unknown like it was 3 months back. It is known that 100% lockdowns are no longer required.

Obviously not all should be coming out, Face masks, social distancing, etc are mandatory.
Also, It is not deadly for all, but we don't know who would be actually affected and surely we dont want to be the unlucky one.

I'm not saying come and get the virus..lol. The only thing I'm saying is don't panic.