Could Corona Virus lead to a never before crash?

Regardless of anything else, this is a healthy discussion. I personally don't think that the virus will spread like a contagion around the world. So far, Indians are least bothered about the threat. I have been in and out of airports a lot recently and the ratio of people wearing masks is less than 1:1000 from what I could observe.
I agree with you Tejas. Though the disease is quite deadly but even after so much of awareness about it, people aren't really taking any necessary steps. No masks nothing worthwhile can be seen at public places.

jyotixxx

I agree with you Tejas. Though the disease is quite deadly but even after so much of awareness about it, people aren't really taking any necessary steps. No masks nothing worthwhile can be seen at public places.
We are Indians, we wait till it affects next door neighbourhood

Last edited:

AJK

India's Second Coronavirus Patient Discharged From Kerala Hospital, Sent to Home Quarantine
https://www.news18.com/news/india/i...hospital-sent-to-home-quarantine-2500125.html

Thiruvananthapuram: A Keralite student from Wuhan university, who tested postive for the novel coronavirus thereby becoming the country's second such case, was on Thursday discharged from the isolation ward of the Alappuzha Medical college hospital, health department sources said.

The youth was discharged after his two consecutive samples sent for testing at the National Institute of Virology, Pune, turned out negative, the sources told PTI.

"On the basis of the two consecutive negative results, the patient has been discharged. He will be in home quarantine for the remaining 14 days."

news was that some antiretroviral combinations used for HIV were successful in suppressing coronavirus in Thailand or somewhere. they will find something, its a billion dollar race now.